#33

She blinked multiple times as she look around her and realized that she's in the hospital.

It was already midnight.

She then look at her side and spotted him sleeping while their fingers are intertwined.

Tears started to drop again one by one and she slowly remove her hand into his.

But in just an inch of movement....

"C-chaeyoung, you're finally awake. Thank god." Jungkook blurted and hug her.

After that, he hold her hand with both of his hand and look at her face.

"Are you alright? Are you still hurt somewhere? You're tearing up."

She only sigh.

"y-you want me to call a doctor?------"

"j-jungkook-ah.." she uttered but still enough for him to hear.

"hmmm? What is it? Are you perhaps hungry-------"

"p-please leave.."

"but Chaeyoung------"

"I said leave."

"about what happened Chaeyoung.. actually, I can explai------"

"leave me alone Jungkook."

"I am really sorry Chaeng but-------"

"Don't you get it?! I don't want to see you anymore! You're now free. Now go!!" Chaeyoung yelled at him and faced the other side not wanting to see him.

"I really didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry Chaeyoung. Please let me explain just once. Please, I don't want to lose you. I love you Chaeyoung."

"can you please??!! Don't say words you don't mean. I'm tired of it Jungkook. I really am. So just leave please."

He can only sigh. "I'll be back." And leave.

..

He closed the door as he left her room and then lean towards it.

Just then, he starts to hear her cry.

He can only say "I'm sorry."

he took his phone from his pocket and then dialed Taehyung's number.

In just a few ring, Taehyung answer it.

"Taehyung, do you have hmmmn I think Lisa is her name. Lisa's number? Could you please forward it to me?"

"Just emergency. For Chaeyoung."

"no more question Tae, just send it already."

"okay, thanks a lot."

And he ended the call.

In just a sec, Taehyung forward Lisa's number which Jungkook immediately call to inform her that Chaeyoung is in the hospital.

..

..

As the elevator opened, he hides himself and slowly peek to see who is it.

Cuz maybe its Lisa and he doesn't have enough courage to face her for now after what happened to Chaeyoung. And also because she was so mad at him when he called her a while ago.

Anyway.. Yes, it was actually Lisa, on the way to Chaeyoung's room.

Finally .

And with that, he decided to leave.

..

..

He went home and spotted the broken things again so he took some cleaning materials and clean it.

When he's done downstairs, he went upstairs to clean their bedroom too.

After that, he went to the bathroom and took a shower and then sleep.

But he just can't sleep no matter what he do.

He's still thinking about Chaeyoung.

"Why when I actually love her that's when things messed up. hays."

"this can't be"

"I need to fix things up."

"no matter what it takes."

..

..

..

The night when Lisa came to Chaeyoung, well its actually 2AM but anyway, that's also the day when Chaeyoung got discharged.

She was discharged at exactly 6AM.

She spent the day on Lisa's place and then decided to go home the next day cuz she forgot that her pet fish was left alone. And she doesn't want it to die of hunger.

She's still aware of the fact that Jungkook was or maybe there but realized why would she be afraid to see him? Its her house. And if there's anyone who should be, its him .

She get out of the taxi as soon as she arrived at their house .

She then entered the house and its too quiet .

"good. he's not here. i just need to change the passcode so he won't be able to come again." she proudly said to herself as she walks upstairs to visit her fish.

But as she open the door of the bedroom....

"What the fuck are you doing to my Joohwangie????!!!!"

She yelled as she ran towards Jungkook. Then pushed him hard which made him lose his balance.

"Oh Chaeng, you're home." Jungkook said but Chaeyoung just ignore him.

"Joohwangie did somebody hurt you? I'm so sorry that mommy left you when there's a monster." Chaeyoung started to talk to her pet fish.

"monster?! I'm just feeding your Joohwangie while you're gone..."

"excuse me Joohwangie, mommy will just talk to a jerk okay?" she smiled to her pet fish and then look at Jungkook which made her smile fade .

"Jungkook, follow me, let's talk and make everything clear."

..

Chaeyoung walk towards her personal room where all her art materials and instruments are located.

She instructed him to sit on the chair as she get something from her drawer. Then gave it to him.

Jungkook scanned it....

"d-divorce p-paper?!"