#21

Three days later.....
..

Today is such a good day for the two families sitting together in one table. Well, except for one person who's sitting there with a grumpy face. 

It was Chaeyoung...

and yes the Jeons and Parks are having lunch together right now and looks like they are really serious about the arrange marriage thingy even though Chaeyoung oppose it so much.

The parents are having some little random talks on each other while they are waiting for someone to start the arrangement.

"We've been waiting for an hour. I told you all, he wont be here. So excuse me, I'm going home." she was about to stand up but she heard someone spoke from the back.

"Sorry I'm late. Too much traffic."

'no way... how dare he come here...' she said in her mind as she look at her back and glared at him. 

'I told you to not come, right? you #&*$%#!!!' she said in her mind to him and glared at him more.

Jungkook somehow can read her mind but just ignored it and just sat beside her.

"OUCH FCK!!!" Jungkook yelled in pain which makes everyone look at him.

"Uh... sorry, I just stepped on my own foot." he said.

Chaeyoung just laugh in her mind. Well, she just kicked his foot really hard.

"Be careful son and please avoid cursing in front of your in laws." his mom told him.

"You know what mom and dad, he really do curse a lot so he's not worthy to be my husband. u know, its soooooo disrespectful, right?" she told to her parents.  

"How do you know he curse a lot? It only happened once.. Do you perhaps know each other before?"

"What? NO! nevermind. Let's just get this talk over. If this is about the arrange marriage again, its a big NO. I don't want to get married to a person which I... don't like.... and......... doesn't love me."

Everything flashes back in her mind... again.

All the pain... Everything.

To be honest, she don't even know if she was totally moved on. 

wtf! its been a year already so why.

Sometimes, she feels like yeah she already get over ... and sometimes she feels like not yet.

She was sure before that it was yes but after she met him again.... she doesn't know anymore.

Her mind, heart and soul is just toooo complicated... and the world is just too cruel to her. Its like the world is playing her.

Her flashbacks suddenly stopped when.... 

"Let's do it." he said to everyone which makes her eyes shock.

"WT---ARE YOU CRAZY?!!! NO WAY!" she stood up and slammed the table.

he just ignored her.

"Mom/Dad... Mr and Mrs Park... the marriage. Let's do it. Chaeyoung, be my wife."

"Chaeyoung-ah.. take your sit. Don't be like that. " her mother said.

"hmmm... Ok then Its settled?" his dad said and chaeyoung's parents agreed.

..
..

They talk about the details and everything about the wedding and what so ever. Actually, its just their parents who's talking and planning about it. Chaeyoung and Jungkook are just quiet and somehow just waiting for the talks to come to an end.

"uhh... C-can we just make the wedding private? I don't like too much attention." Jungkook suggested after his long silence.

His mother and father look at him in disbelief.

'are you even in your right mind, son? We need a grand wedding to show everyone that jeon and park is really merging and erase the rumors (which are true) about us getting bankrupt.' Mr. Jeon said to his mind while looking at his son. Hoping he will read his mind.

"Don't be like that, Son. I'm sure your in laws wants their daughter to have grand and luxurious wedding." Mr. Jeon said instead with a big smile on his face.

Tsk. Fake.

Chaeyoung only looked at Jungkook while thinking...

In just a few seconds, its like there's a floating light bulb now above her head meaning, she have a bright idea.

"I actually like his (jungkook) idea for the first time. Hmm... No media, no press, no friends, no relatives, and so on. Let's do it privately like yeah we can just sign a marriage contract and that's it, we are married." chaeyoung proudly said without looking at them.

"but chae---"

"No buts Mom. Its just either you all agree with me or no arrange marriage at all."

"don't be like that chae----" she couldn't finish what she was going to say when chaeyoung interrupts again...

"If you can't choose. Well, its just so easy for me to do what i've done before." Chaeyoung smile to them. "now, with all respect, I'm going home. Bye" she stood up and left.

Mr. And Mrs Park just sigh while looking at their daugher walking away.

"Sorry for our daughter's behavior. But don't worry everything will be fine." chaeyoung's parents reassuring them.

"but yeah... Let's just go with the marriage contract signing like what she wanted. We can't afford to lost a daugher anyway." mrs park said.

"is it okay to you Jungkook?" chaeyoung's dad asked.

"yeah sure. Anything."

..

..

..

..

[[ note ]]

Hi everyone!  Sorry for the no update. I was just really busy hehe but now yeahhh I'm back! I hope you guys are still there :)

Anyway, 10 votes for the next update.