#31

"Take care!"

Its 7am. Chaeyoung bid goodbye to Jungkook as he's leaving for work.

so Jungkook smiled back and said "You too."

And with that, he left.

These pass 2 months after their 1st anniversary, Jungkook really treated her well. He may not that sweet compared to other husbands but he's not making her feel sad anymore either.

And that what made her happy.

..

As she entered the house after saying goodbye to him, she sings her favorite song as she walks upstairs .

She entered their room to check her phone and was surprised to receive a text from an unknown number.

"Exactly 4pm. Jungkook's old apartment. Passcode is ***** just in case you don't know."

"who the heck is this." she uttered.

She dialed the number but no one is answering so she had decided to just ask Jungkook.

"Kookie, did you text me from an unknown number?" she typed and sent.

After 28mins, Jungkook replied.. "No, baby. Why?" .

"Hmm.. Nothing. Maybe its just a troll." Chaeyoung sent.

..

"Who would that be.. hmm.." she sigh as she keeps thinking about it.

Well, she's just curious.

"should I go then?" she asked herself as she keeps rolling on the bed.

Then she fell to the floor.

"ouch!"

"hmm... well, its Jungkook's apartment so maybe its fine and safe if I go there." she said to herself again.

"but it says 4pm. So I should have my lunch first. I'm getting hungry." she added.

Srsly Chaeyoung. Talking to yourself is becoming your hobby huh.

..

..

Its 2:25pm now and she just received a message from Jungkook.

"Dress up nicely. I have I surprise. Don't forget . 4pm :) "

She blinked multiple times before it sync in.

"Ahhh really. I knew it!!" she giggled and jumps on top of the bed like a kid then after a few minutes, she lay on it while catching her breath.

She looked at the ceiling ... "tsk tsk tsk so earlier, you're the troll Kookie." she said as smile slowly becoming visible on her lips.

"Now I'm excited. Wait wait. What should I wear. Waaah" she immediately stood up and ran through her walking closet to decide her outfit.

..

..

30 minutes before 4pm, she left their house and now on the way to Jungkook's old apartment .

She was so happy but traffic sucks. And she's stuck In the middle of the road.

"What if he get bored and leave. Aishhhhhhh I hate this traffic urghhh"

"Kookie, I'm on my way but there's this terrible traffic. I think I'll be late a little bit :(( I'm sorry I know you hate waiting . " she can only sigh as she sent the message.

She wait for a respond but there's none. Until 4pm comes and she's still on the road. She check her phone but he still doesn't respond. so she starts to over think. Like what if he left or he's mad already.