#3

"You can stay in this room for tonight." Chaeyoung accompany Jungkook to the guest room. 

Jungkook look around the room. He was amazed because the room was as huge as his whole apartment.

'She's rich indeed.' 

"I will just get you some food and a clothes to wear. wait a sec." Chaeyoung left the room without waiting for his responds. He look around the room admiring every details and later on sat in the bed.

After a few minutes, Chaeyoung is back with a maid at her back carrying the tray of foods. 

"Don't tell my parents about this, okay? or else I will find way to make mom fire you. Tell it to the others too. You can go now." she told to the maid since they have rules in this house and one of it is they can't let an outsider go inside especially if its a man.

"Hey Mr. Jeon!!" she half yelled in front of him while waving her hand.

"You look lost. Something happened?"

"None."

"Nah. I know why. Its because of her, right? She left you already so all you have to do is move on. Just forget her. She's probably happy now with another guy so just be happy too and find new. There's a lot of girls out there who's better than her anyways. And by the way-----"

"Ms. Roseanne Park, I appreciate all your kindness to me but, can you please stop?! We are not even close so stop giving comments about my life. And besides, you don't even now her at all."

"Oh. I'm sorry."

'Believe me Jungkook... I now her very well...'

'That snake... tsk...' she thoughts.

"Hmmm... Here's the clothes and you can change over there.." she pointed the bathroom. "I hope it fits well to you."

"Your boyfriend's...?" he asked.

"Huh?" she's confused. 'he said what?'

"nevermind..."

.....

"You're staring at me again for the second time." Jungkook was now eating his dinner while Chaeyoung was staring at him.

"What? No! I'm not." her eyes focused on her phone because of embarrassment. "Just eat well.."

"And now you're denying it. Well I understand since I'm handsome and Its really difficult to avoid staring at me."

"Now you're being cocky. I said I didn't stare!" she rolled her eyes.

"Am I? You didn't? but you did! twice! just now and earlier when we first encountered at the restaurant."

"What...? I didn't stare at all!" she's blushing right now. She remembered what she did earlier which is almost drooling over him.

"Hahahahaha! then why are you so red? guilty?"

'Oww.. I didn't know that his laugh was so cute...' she thought.

"I'm not! aishh okay okay. I did stare at you just now but not because you're handsome! Its because... I'm hungry too!"

"Making excuses~ hahaha you can just eat if you're hungry."

"But my diet plan will be ruin..."

"whatever. but why are you staring at me earlier?"

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes again. "I didn't stare at you. It was a glare, okay? because you're so inconsiderate. You already saw me eating and yet you want me to transfer."

"but It was my table, you just stole it."

"It's not my intention. I swear! I didn't saw the reservation card."

"Nevermind... since it happened already..."

"Finally! you stopped!" She yelled happily like she won.

"Hahaha. I'm just being considerate since it look like you were struggling in finding excuses." he said happily.

"Whatever..." Chaeyoung stood up. "I will go to my room now since I'm sleepy." she yawned. 

"okay."

She went towards the door.

"It was nice to see you smile and laugh. So cute, look like a bunny."

..

..

...

@Chaeyoung's Room

...

She's smiling widely.

She's laying in her bed already and can't sleep at all. Jungkook's laugh was still in her mind and its fucking 2AM already. 

'I wonder If he's sleeping now.'

'Of course. duh.'

are you wondering why she said that she's sleepy in front of Jungkook and even yawning? Its not true. Its just that she can't stop her heart from beating fast. Jungkook might notice and its embarrassing. 

She also can't understand herself. Well Its just their first day of meeting each other and yet she's already feeling something.

'myself... myself... why are you like that?... I don't understand you now....'

'you just knew him today!..'

'Is it love at first sight?...'

'wait. the word love is so deep.'

'maybe I like him....?'

'like at first sight...?'

'nah. I hated him first because he's inconsiderate.'

'ahhhhh... ehhhhh... ihhhhh...'

'I like him or not..?'

'but its too early to give a conclusion.'

'aisshh... whatever.'

'nevermind'

'I really don't understand myself.....'