#15

The next day...

He's watching T.V as usual since there's nothing else to do.

His phone suddenly vibrates which is a sign that he has a text message. He thought that it was Chaeyoung at first, but it was actually his dude Moonbin. 

Moon Bin : "Hey... where are you?"

Moon Bin : "You will go here, right?"

"I'm at home, why?"

"Don't tell me you will just set me up with that woman again... I had enough."

Moon Bin : "What are you saying? she's not even here..."

Moon Bin : "I know how to keep my words, dude. I've told you, I won't set you up again."

Moon Bin : "Just come. There's a group of teenagers who want us to choreograph them for their upcoming event."

"I'll be there in an hour."

He turn off the T.V.

He then stood up and went in his bathroom to take a shower.

During his shower, he suddenly remembered what he did yesterday. 

Not that he hurt Chaeyoung's feelings, but the way he masturbate while having dirty thoughts about her. He was not suppose to do that, but thinking about random girls can't help at all. (if you know what i mean).

When he's done, he wore his clothes (of course) , did whatever he have to do and left.

...

...

 "One... Two... Three... Four..."

          "tap... tap... tap..."

                  "Girls, turn like this..." 

"Boys, follow my lead...."  

         "One... two... one... two..."  

"Okay... okay... enough... 1hour break."

"You guys can go out if you like. Just comeback after an hour."

Moonbin, SinB, and Jungkook lay on the floor as soon as their students leave.

"Finally, we have time for break. I didn't know they were such a slow learners." Jungkook said as he sat up and drink water.

"Aishhh... If only we knew.... we could have decline it." Sinb said.

"You said 'we'?? but you're the only one who just decided to accept." Moonbin said.

"Yah! It was your idea."

"How come its mine? its yours!"

SinB glared at him. "Its yours."

"Ah hehehe yeah its my fault."

Jungkook laugh. "Seriously dude?! you're that scared of her?"

"No, I'm not scared at all. Its just that she might kill me with those terrifying glares."

"What?! If my glares can kill, how come you still alive?"

"Yeah you're right dude. That was really terrifying." Jungkook laugh again and pretend that he's covering his eyes to not see SinB.

"YAAHH SHUT THE BOTH OF YOU! If you both die right now because of me, it means my beauty just killed you and not because I'm scary!"

"blah blah blah but yeah you're pretty~"

"I know~ and you're handsome~"

"We are perfect for each other~"

"YUCK. Stop it guys." Jungkook said in disgust.

"Look he's jealous since we are too perfect Sinbbyy~"

"Yah stop calling me that."

"Anyway, where is Chaeyoung? She never missed a day, right?" Sinb ask out of nowhere. Well, she's just curious. They are friends anyways.

"I guess she won't come anymore... I hope so.."

"Why Jungkook? what did you do this time? aishh."

"Nothing. Just the usual."

...

...

...

Meanwhile......

...

...

When she woke up, she sat up in her bed as she holds her head because of so much pain.

She's dizzy.

She cried a lot while drinking so much last night and she's now regretting it all. Why? Well, her room was such a mess. Bottles are everywhere and she even broke some of it into pieces which scattered over the floor.

"Argghhhhh! What have I done last night. Now I have to clean up." She slowly stood up and went to the bathroom while she massage her forehead.

She was so shocked to see herself in the mirror. It was a total mess. Her make up is ruined and her whole face is swollen.

'this ugly girl in front of the mirror was really me?!'

'oh my god....'

She sigh as she starts to wash her face, removing all her ruined make up.

'I can't stay like this...'

'this is sooooo not me...'

She did everything she have to do in the bathroom and went towards her makeup vanity. She applied a lot of make up to cover whatever pain shown in her face.

'I will move on now...'

'for real...'