#13

"Seriously?! I thought you're in diet?"

"Who said so?"

"You."

"Ahh.. I just said it before because I was so shy to show my real eating habit hehe."

"You eat like a monster."

They were now eating deliciously.

"You know what kookie, it feels like we are really dating already. I like it so much! We should do this more often."

"Just shut up, eat quietly. We're not dating."

...

...

After they finished eating, they stroll around the park. It was just 3:17PM and so much early to go home yet.

"Chaeyoung, I'm sorry." he said as they are walking beside each other. Actually he feel guilty of what he did earlier, especially when he saw her cry and shaking in fear. 

"Huh? For what?"

"For what I did earlier."

"For making me cry? nah. I totally forgot about it already."

'You make me cry everyday so what's the difference. I'm used to it already.'

"Hmmm... You know what Chaeyoung, I'm getting tired of being cold towards you."

"Really? then you should stop! I'll be more happy if you do that."

He sigh. "I will stop but can you stop too? you will just always end up hurting. To be honest, I really can't love you in the way that you want. If you really love me, you will do it."

"But----" he faced her.

"Chaeyoung, let's just be friends. I'm begging you, just see me as a friend."

"Do I really have no chance?"

"You should know the answer to that by now. I always told you. hmmm... we can still hangout with Moonbin and Sinb if you just accept the fact that we're just friends. Its much better than I'm always cold towards you, right?"

"Okay if that will make you happy." she was disappointed.

"Finally!!!"

"But let me atleast feel that you are mine even just until tomorrow 11:59PM. and let me do what I want."

"What?!"

"Be my boyfriend, until tomorrow ends." she looks at him straight in the eyes.

Jungkook still don't want to agree but he still did just to end her doings.

"Thanks." Chaeyoung happily hugged him.

...

...

"Kookie, can we ride what I want?"

"Oh sure..."

"I want the swan, kook."

"Hell no! seriously, are you a 5 year old kid?"

"You agreed to do what I want! and I want it. Please~ the swan looks cute."

Jungkook have no choice. They ride the swan because she likes it so much. After they are done there, they went to another cute ride.

"Seriously? can't we ride something fun?" 

"but this is so fun, kookie."

"Don't tell me you want to ride that carousel after this."

"Oww... great idea. Lets go there after this."

"NO!"

"WAAAAAAAAAHHHHH LOOK AT THEM! SO CUTE." SinB yelled as soon as she saw them.

"YAH! Bin, take a picture of them!" she said to Moonbin.

"Now look, they are making fun of us!" Jungkook glare to Chaeyoung.

"Just smile kookie, they are taking picture of us."

Chaeyoung smile at the camera and Jungkook just forced a smile.

"Bye guys! have fun there!" SinB yelled and left with Moonbin.

...

"I want those, kookie." she's pointing at the giant teddy bear.

Jungkook played the game but didn't get enough points to get the giant bear. He played another one and only got a small stuff toy as a price.

"Oww... Its okay kookie, you did great. Hmmm... I want the pink bunny one!"

"Thanks kookie~" she said as she hugged the stuff toy.

He scratch his nape. "That's too small. No need to thank me."

"Nah. As long as its from you, I like it. Besides, it was cute."

"Nah. I'll play another one."

"I have this bunny already, I don't want the teddy bear anymore. Lets play something else." she grabbed him by his hands as they go walk again.