#8

"Hey!... Its you again!"

She was currently walking through the practice room when she heard someone's voice. She stops her pace and looked behind to see who it is, and turns out that it was Moonbin.

"Oww.. Hi Moonbin!" she wave her hand to him as she smiles.

"You're here again. Seriously, do you plan to live here?" he jokingly ask her because ever since the 1st day that she went, she literally go there almost everyday just to see Jungkook.

"Why not. Can I just live here?" they both laugh.

"YAHH! BINNIE!" his girlfriend, came from nowhere, walks towards them and snatch his ear.

"AWW! YAAA! IT HURTS! STOP IT! AHH!"

"Oww... SinB-ah! did he do something wrong?" Chaeyoung asked in concern.

"He's flirting!"

"What? to whom? YAH!! How could you do that?!" Chaeyoung hits his head and he flinch.

"Waahh! I didn't do anything! Sinbby stop!"

"Aishhh! stop calling me Sinbby!! Its gross!" Sinb let go his ears and kick him instead.

Wonder why she's like that? She thought that Moonbin is flirting with Chaeyoung. Why is that? Well, Moonbin just told her yesterday that he likes Chaeyoung more than a friend just to make her jealous.

SinB is not an expressive type of girl that is why he wants to know what will she do if he likes someone else.

but it all went wrong. Right now, SinB's Eyes are burning up.

"Hey? What's happening between you two?" Chaeyoung poked her shoulder.

Sinb faced her and smiled. "Don't mind him. Hmm... You here for Jungkookie?"

"Well, yes as usual."

"I knew it!" they both laugh.

"Is he here?"

"Nah. He didn't go here today."

"He's in his home!" Moonbin commented.

"Aish! She wasn't talking to you!" SinB glared at him.

She smiled again to Chaeyoung. "hmm.. You do want to get his address?"

"Sure.. I would love to."

"YAHH! I'M NOT DONE YET!" SinB yelled to Moonbin as she saw him running away from her to save his ass.

SinB gave the address to Chaeyoung. After that, Chaeyoung bid goodbye to them. She's planning to go at Jungkook's apartment.

"Miss Roseanne!" his driver approach her.

"Yah! I told you to call me Chaeyoung instead!"

"I'm sorry, I thought you don't like it."

She like it being called Chaeyoung now ever since Jungkook called her that.

She stepped inside the car. "Miss Chaeyoung, Mrs. Park is at home right now and she wants to meet and talk to you." his driver told her.

"Tell mom that I'm busy and we'll just talk later when I come home."

"But Miss, she said that it was important."

"No. I need to go somewhere.." the driver didn't listen to her and was now driving on the way home.

"Yah! Stop the car! or else I will fire you!"

"Mrs. Park was my boss. So I should listen to her. I'm sorry miss."