#18

The next day...

He was in the cafe doing his part time job as a waiter when his phone vibrates. It was phone call from his mother. 

He was surprised since his mother won't even call him if its not important. Because of that, he excused himself to the owner of the cafe saying he have to take an important call.

The owner let him so he then went outside and answer.

"Uhh? Hello---"

"Jungkook! your father!" his mother said hysterically from the other line as soon as he answer.

Their communication was damn so serious. It can be seen in his face.

As soon as he ended the call, he went back inside and grab his things.

"I'm sorry but I need to go." he told to the owner and left.

-------------------------

Meanwhile...

It was a normal day for Chaeyoung.

She was just alone in her room doing anything that comes to her mind.

...

She was singing a song with her guitar when her mom suddenly barged into her room which makes her startled. She thought her mom were busy somewhere so she decided to went home knowing it won't be there to confront her. but yeah she's wrong.

"What is it again mom?" she acts cool and still asked her mom even though she already knew why.

"Don't try to run away this time Chae or else I will cut all your credit cards. I set you up a date later. You must go meet him."

"But Mom, I really don't want to. You can't force me." she have no plans to obey since she knows already that her Mom won't cut her allowance and just saying it to scare her.

"I didn't raised you to disobey my commands Park Chaeyoung. You must meet him tonight no matter what."

"But I don't want to get married to a total stranger! I've told you so many many many times already." she irritably said.

"You won't get married yet! Aishh... It was just a dinner."

'I know you well, Mom.'

'besides, you said YET.'

She sigh. "I'm busy Mom."

"He's a nice guy. He's handsome too and definitely your taste so you will like him for sure. Hmmm... Just at least meet him tonight so you can both get to know each other."

"then what? you will arrange a marriage. Mom, leave me alone if you don't have anything nice to say." and she rolled her eyes.

"Don't be that disrespectful to me Chaeyoung! I'm still your mother!"

A loud slap was heard in the room. Her mother just slapped her which made her cheek burn in red. She was so shocked. A tear fall from her eyes. It was a first time that her mother hurt her physically.

"Whether you like it or not, you will meet him and you'll both get married." her mother said and slammed the door as she left Chaeyoung's room.

'If you really really want, then fine.'

'I will just gonna make sure he won't like me.'

...

...

...

'Oh my god. Is that him?'

'Yeah.. he's kinda handsome but not my type...'

'totally not...'

'oh wait...'

'he's heading towards me...'

'I must act weird...'

'must act unlikeable....'

"Uhhh... He-------"

"WAITER!!!" Chaeyoung called the waiter without even glancing at him.

When the waiter arrived, she ordered a lot of foods. Almost everything in the menu.

"Oww I'm sorry.. I'm really hungry..." she said to the guy in front of her.

"Its okay--------" looks like she won't even let him to talk.

"Hold on for a sec..." she said before he can even speak then began scratching her arms and scalp pretending something was itchy. "I'm sorry again, it looks like I didn't took a bath properly. I smell awful too."

He seems confused on the way she is. When he was about to speak again, she scream weirdly.

"WAHHHH! The foods are arrived! Finally we can eat, right Mr. Stranger?"

"Uhh... Yeah......?"

"Ah! You've been standing until now. Why don't you take a sit and eat so that we can end this shit right away."

Without waiting to his respond, she began digging into her food like she haven't eaten for almost a decade. She's also talking really loud while her mouth is full.

He slowly took a sit just like what she said. He can only laugh and shrug his shoulder.

He took a deep breath and... "Uhh... I'm Hoseo----"

"I don't care who you are. Can't you see, I'm busy?"

He laugh awkwardly and said "Hmm... But----" she cut him again.

"YAHHH! You are so loud! can't you shut up?! I'm busy eating you know?! You can leave if you want."

"Woah... chill, miss."

She looks at him and grab his plate with food which still 100% untouched. "You aren't even eating. I'll eat it all then..."

"Uhh.. ok? but can you atleast let me talk? I have something to say."

"Duh.. you're already talking. psh."

'what the heck is wrong with this girl...' he said in his mind.