"He won't answer my calls Mil, I don't know what to do. I'd never cheat on him, ever!" Jasmine sighed sitting at the edge of her bed, she was over crying and now she was just angry.

"I know you wouldn't Jas, you need to just give him some time to calm down I'd be pissed if my nigga didn't answer the phone to me until the next day"

"And I get that! But ending our relationship though? That's beyond fucking petty yo, if he wants to be petty we can be because I'll make that nigga fucking sick. He can play with me if he want to"

"Don't go doing all that, you know he's probably gonna pop up on you later or something. Just give him time"

Jasmine irritably scratched her head "You don't know Saint like I do, he won't. He's very stubborn"

"Well did you tell him what happened to me?" She asked in a duh tone.

"I didn't even get a chance! And that's why I'm just like what the fuck?"

"I seriously need to meet ole dude so I can contact him for you whenever shit like this happens— all I can say is just give him time but don't go kissing that niggas ass, you haven't done anything wrong and he's being dramatic ending things with you because of some small shit like that"

"Right and you wanna know what the funny thing is?" Jasmine bitterly laughed. "This is basically our first real argument and this is how he acts?"

"Like I said, give him time"

Jasmine thought about it momentarily before scoffing "Nah fuck that, I'm going over there... he's not about to end things with me and think shits cool. He got me fucked up"

"Jasmine, let me find out this niggas made you crazy... where's my bestfriend at?"

"Ugh, I'm sorry. Here I am calling about my problems when you have your own, how are you feeling today?" Jasmine asked feeling bad for rambling on about her life.

"No, no it's fine Jas honestly, I needed something to take my mind off the whole situation and this is helping.. I feel much better already"

"Do you need me to come over and help you out?"

"My mom is coming home today to look after me, I'll be fine. You're still coming to that party right?"

"Party? Do you really think that's the best thing for you right now, with your condition and all..." Jasmine furrowed her brows together in confusion.

"I'm healing already.. I'll be fine, are you coming?"

"I don't know if I'm feeling it, you'll have to ask me on the day.."

"Oh come on Jas, I get beat up and I'm still in the party mood you get dumped and you become boring? Girl live a little!"

"Whatever Milan I said ill let you know" she rolled her eyes at the 'dumping' part.

"Mhm well, keep me updated and I hope everything works out well for you so you can come to this party"

"Bye Milan" Jasmine waited until she told her goodbye then hung up.

She really hoped Saint was just letting his anger get the best of him and he wasn't actually serious about it ending their relationship.