Happily Ever After?

Iida was finally discharged from the hospital, he was to go back to school and he had to be with someone all hours of the day until a parent or guardian signed off that he was doing better. He also had therapy every Wednesday until further notice.

Iida walked to school with Izuku. Izuku was clingier than ever before and wouldn't let Iida out of his sight. Iida had gotten used to the stares but one thing that he couldn't get used to was the words.

"Thats the kid that tried to kill himself"

"Hey, Death Boy!"

Izuku always took his mind off of it but sometimes he couldn't help but think he was better off dead.

The boys arrived at class later than usual and Aizawa set a stack of papers on Iida's desk.

"If you want to do 'em you can. I'm not going to take points off if you don't but I know how you are" Aizawa spoke quietly so the other students couldn't hear.

Iida nodded and put the papers away. He sat in the classroom, not listening to a word anyone was saying. he was lost, the material on the board strange and foreign. For once school had gotten the best of him.

"Iida" Someone whispered as they tapped his shoulder. Iida flinched slightly. "Do you want me to tutor you?"

Iida looked over at Yao-Momo and nodded.

"Come to my dorm tonight, you can bring Izuku if you'd like" She said smiling.

Iida simply nodded and smiled back, he decided to give up on todays lesson and grabbed his favorite book. Rereading it reminded him of before everything happened at once.

Class ended quickly and the rest of the day was just as confusing, a blur of information that made no sense and weird looks from other students.

After school Iida told Izuku the plans he had to study and so they walked to her dorm together, hand in hand.

When they arrived Yao-Momo had made tea for them and handed Iida a box.

"Open it" She urged

Iida carefully opened the box and saw all of his favorite things. His favorite books, his favorite candy, and even a new phone. Iida looked up in disbelief.

"Thank you, Yao-Momo" He said. He looked and saw a handful of cards. He sat down and set the box down reading each and every one of them.

You are loved, Iida. Besides Yao-momo can only tutor me so much ~Sero

Iida, you don't suck I guess. Plus Tape over there learns the best when you tutor him ~Bakugou

How do you expect me to pass my classes? Your my favorite tutor bro ~Kami

There were more but Iida couldn't see them, tears clouding his vision. He stood up and hugged Yao-Momo, thanking her over and over.

Yao-Momo caught the two boys up on the work they missed, Iida looked around himself thankful for his amazing friends.

~The End~

497 words
This has been one of the best things I've ever done. I plan on making a sequel with a happier tone but thank you for reading this book.