We Can Help Him, Hizashi!

Aizawa Focus

“I SHOULD HAVE NEVER TRUSTED YOU!” Iida shouted

    Aizawa felt his chest tighten. He began to explain himself but was cut off by Iida storming by, shoving Aizawa in the process. As Iida walked off Aizawa stood there, frozen solid. He knows what Iida was going through, he could help too! He broke from his daze and tried to walk back to the car. He tried his best but his legs were made of lead. He wanted so badly just to follow the poor boy, but he knew better. He once was in the same position. Aizawa felt something tugging at his arm.

    “Come on babe,” Hizashi whispered “We’ve got to let him cool down”

    “I know” Aizawa tried to hide the pain in his voice 

    The pair drove home in suffocating silence. Aizawa could tell Yamada was itching to talk, that's who Yamada was. 

    “I have s-so many papers to grade” Aizawa choked out

    “It’s okay, Shouta. I’ll help you with grading.” Hizashi promised

    “But you have y-your own papers to grade,” Aizawa said slowly, trying not to stutter. Hizashi pulled into their driveway. He turned to Aizawa and his expression changed from caring to worry. 

    Aizawa looked away, he was well aware of how pale he looked. He ignored his husband’s worried words as he got out of the car and walked inside, Hizashi close behind. Aizawa could feel Yamada’s eyes on him. 

    “Stop.” Aizawa forced himself to say. Hizashi understood and walked Aizawa to their room, slowly shutting the door. 

Aizawa began to recall the events of the past week. He had noticed that Iida wasn't at his best but only later in the week did it really get out of hand. Aizawa felt his chest squeeze, making breathing difficult. He backed against the wall and slid down until he was sitting. His heart raced, he couldn't stop shaking. 

"Z-Zashi" Aizawa could barely speak, but Hizashi knew his husband too well. Hizashi slowly opened the door. Aizawa looked up and felt himself being carried by Hizashi. Aizawa leaned in towards his husband, wishing he could cry, or at least stop shaking. Hizashi set Aizawa down gently and wrapped him in a blanket. Aizawa could feel Hizashi's movement as the bed shifted. 

Hizashi stood there playing with Aizawa's hair and rubbing circles onto his arm until Aizawa's shaking slowed. Aizawa could feel himself relaxing

"There's nothing we could do," Hizashi reassured "We are here if he chooses but this is a personal battle. We both know that, Sho" Aizawa nodded weakly, hoping that tomorrow would be a better day.

"Do you need to take a nap before dinner?" Hizashi asked. Aizawa could barely nod his head but Hizashi already knew the answer. Aizawa heard footsteps as Hizashi went to make dinner.

468 words
I am a mess but here's some EraserMic because Dad-zawa cares too much about his students.