Good Morning, Midoriya

Iida Focus

Iida flinched at the sound of his alarm clock, but he flinched again when he heard someone mumble something behind him. Iida relaxed as he remembered the events of last night.

"Good morning" Deku chimed

"Good morning, Midoriya" Iida responded. To his surprise Deku pouted. Iida realized his mistake.

"Good morning, Izuku" He corrected. Deku smiled and ran at Iida tackling him in a hug, Iida felt his face heat up as he wrapped his arms around his tiny boyfriend.

"Izu, you have to go to your dorm to get changed" Iida said finally. Deku reluctantly let go and dragged his feet as he walked out of Iida's room.

Iida smiled as he watched Deku leave. When he saw that Deku was in his dorm (it took a while Deku wasn't happy to leave Iida) he decided to get dressed.

He looked in his mirror, his hair was a mess! Strands poked out on all sides and there were knots everywhere. He worked tediously to get his hair tame and when he finished he got his uniform on as quickly as possible.

There was a knock at his door followed by Deku's voice calling from the other side. Iida lit up, but it was short lived.

"Come out Four Eyes" Bakugou called, kinder that he usually was.

"Why?" Iida asked cautiously

"Because I want to talk, bitch"

"Fine," Iide decided it wouldn't hurt to talk to Bakugou. He reached out and opened the door. Bakugou sauntered in, carrying the world's largest ego. Deku asked if he could come in too, Iida just chuckled at his politeness. Deku tiptoed in as if he didn't wake up in Iida's room.

"I know about you and the nerd" Bakugou stated plainly

"Okay," Iida didn't know how to respond.

"Look I'm trying to ask out Shitty Hair" Bakugou admitted

"Oh! That's so CUTE" Deku giggled at the fact that Bakugou had come to Iida

"Well firstly you should call him Kirishima. Shitty hair isn't the most endearing thing to be called" Iida advised

"Okay, then what?" Bakugou asked

"Then you be a man and ask Kirishima out. He likes manly things so make sure it's manly" Iida stated before walking out of his dorm and to the school

Iida walked to homeroom and saw Aizawa sitting at the front of the class, grading papers.

Iida quickly sat down and avoided Aizawa's gaze. Deku walked in and skipped next to Iida's desk. Iida shot Deku a look trying to tell him that now was not the time. Deku walked to his seat. Iida stared at his binder. 

422 words

I swear nobody dies Iida just dies inside a little bit on the inside I promise, also if you have suggestions for any side ships or anything please let me know T.T