He Called Me a-

The rest of the day was a blur of conversations, with teacher, with students and with heroes. Everyone wanted to talk to Iida about one thing or another. Iida finally escaped everyone and was in his room, reading his favorite book.

There was a light knock at his door. He put a book mark in his book and got up to open the door. In the doorway was Izuku, but instead of smiling his eyes were brimmed with tears.

Iida pulled Izuku into a hug without any questions. He closed the door as Izuku began to cry in his arms.

"what happened, baby?" Iida asked quietly

Izuku simply sobbed harder in response. Iida lied him down on his bed and hugged him stroking his hair and rubbing his back.

Izuku looked up at Iida, it was only then that Iida realized how much of a mess Izuku was. They stood there in silence, the only thing you could hear was Izuku sniffling.

"M-Mineta" Izuku mumbled. Iida understood immediately what this meant. Mineta was the one that yelled faggot and he even went far enough to make Izuku cry.

"It's okay, Izu." Iida said

"He s-said I was a-" Izuku was cut off by Iida.

"I know" Iida said "I already told Nezu, Aizawa and Hizashi"

"Really?" Izuku looked up at Iida. Izuku had almost stopped crying.

"Yes, do you want to tell them what he said to you?" Iida asked. Izuku nodded slightly.

Iida went to change his tear soaked shirt as Izuku tried to calm down. Iida leaned down and wiped Izuku's tears before kissing him lightly.

They walked hand in hand to Nezu's office. Iida knocked on the door and when it opened Nezu was accompanied by Hizashi and Aizawa, all three of them boiling with rage.

Their expressions softened when they saw the duo at the door. Iida explained why they were here as Izuku tried to stop the tears threatening to fall.

"Do you want to tell them what happened?" Iida asked softly.

"I was walking to the common room so I could get snacks." Izuku said as loud as he could, but even he was surprised by how quiet he was.

"Mineta walked by me and said I was a-" He couldn't day it. "he said I-I was-" Izuku couldn't stop the tears from rolling down his cheeks. Iida pulled him into his arms.

"Mineta called him the slur again and to my knowledge he came to my room and I calmed him down" Iida continued "Then we came here to tell you"

431 words
THE ANGST IS MY SPECIALTY I SWEAR. ALSO PLEASE DON'T TAKE AWAY MY RIGHTS PLEASE 🥺👉👈