Trial and Error

Iida got to the dorms and lied down, his nightmares had gone away, or at least he thought. Last night had been the first nightmare in ages. Why had they started again? Izuku walked into the room, quietly enough not to startle Iida but he made sure his presence was known.

"I have an idea" Izuku proposed "maybe if I sleep in here I can wake you up if you start shaking or anything."

Iida could hear the excitement in his voice and drowsily patted st the spot next to him on his bed. Izuku snuggled up to Iida and watched Iida fall asleep. Izuku burrowed into his chest and fell asleep soon after.

The next morning both boys woke up and almost missed homeroom. The next night Izuku slept in Iida's room again. The next night Izuku told Iida that he was going to check on him in the night to see if he can sleep on his own.

Izuku had to do a lot of reasoning with a very whiney Iida but in the end he agreed. That night Iida slept well, no nightmares and no waking up in the middle of the night.

Izuku decided to see if he could sleep on his own, with nobody checking on him. Iida protested, if he were to have a nightmare the other students would wake up aswell. No matter how much Izuku bartered Iida was set in stone, he couldn't be on his own all night. So that night Iida slept with Izuku in his arms.

Izuku woke up too early, he could feel it. He noticed why, everything was shaking. Not everything, just Iida. Izuku panicked slightly and maneuvered himself so he was eye to eye with Iida.

"Iida!" He called as he tapped Iida's shoulders. "Ten!"

Izuku began to shake his shoulders. Tears steamed down Iida's face, making Izuku shake him harder.

"Izu!" he said as his eyes opened, he hugged Izuku tight and cried. They stood there in silence aside from the sobs and sniffles of Tenya.

"Stain" He mumbled.

"Stain is gone" Izuku reassured as he reached up and brushed Iida's hair out of his eyes.

Both boys went back to sleep, and for the rest of the week there were no nightmares. Izuku decided that he should try to sleep on his own, just to see what would happen. Iida agreed.

397 words
This chapter is mainly a filler but it's important I swear. Also this book is going to come to a close within the next two weeks, should I write another book (still Iideku)