Actions Have Consequences

Iida opened his dorm door and saw Izuku wearing his pajamas looking around Iida's room giggling to himself. Izuku looked up and saw Iida.

"Hey Izu" Iida said, he faked a smile. Izuku ran up to him and hugged him.

"Ten, are you okay?" Izu asked as he looked up at his puffy eyed boyfriend. Iida shook his head and sat down on his bed. He couldn't bring himself to lie to Izuku. Iida threw his head in his hands and tried to talk.

"Mi-" His voice faltered, he couldn't speak. He shook his head. Izuku wrapped his arm around Iida and they sat in silence for a while.

"Mi-Mineta" Iida finally said, his voice hoarse

"What about him?" Izuku asked defensively "Did he say something to you?"

"I kick- I kicked him" Iida winced as he spoke. Every word hurt to say but he couldn't leave Izuku in the dark. Izuku knew Iida too well, he kept a journal after all.

"Does talking hurt?" Izuku asked. Iida nodded in response. Izuku got up and grabbed a notebook and pencil.

Iida wrote down everything that happened as quickly as he could and handed Izuku the notebook. Iida watched in silence as Izuku read the paragraph he had written.

"Iida, you didn't do anything wrong. Mineta is just mean, don't sweat it" Izuku reassured. In a heart beat Izuku's mood changed, he must have remembered something

"Oh Ten! I got new clothes!"

Izuku walked cutely out of the room. and when he came back he had a large bag in his hands. Iida felt better as soon as he saw Izuku's smile.

272 words
This chapter is on the shorter side so if you want I can publish another chapter.

Btw thanks for reading my book, it means a lot😊