A Date at the Mall

Iida was being dragged around the mall by his hyperactive boyfriend. First they went to get Soba because Izuku wanted some, and Iida couldn't quite say no to him.

"Izu, look!" Iida pointed at a store with a limited edition All Might poster in the window. Izuku gasped and ran towards the store, completely letting go of Iida's hand.

Iida followed the excited boy into the store, counting how much money he had on him. $350 he had enough for clothes for he and Izuku and extra things that Izuku asked for.

"Please!"Izuku asked, pointing at the poster "Can I please have it, Tenya"

"Yes, but if we buy it now we will have to carry it around the rest of the time. If we leave it here I can pick it up tomorrow and make sure nothing happens to it" Tenya suggested.

Izuku nodded and walked out of the store, waiting for Iida at the doorway. Iida quickly put the poster on lay away before joining his boyfriend.

Iida and Izuku browsed around many stores, looking for something that they both would like. That's when Iida saw an All Might hoodie next to an Ingenium Hoodie.

"Izuku!" Iida had to try his hardest not to drag his boyfriend over to the hoodies. Instead he just excitedly pointed and waved his arms around.

Izuku skipped over to the hoodies and found an Ingenium hoodie in his size, Iida followed behind him and grabbed an All Might hoodie in his size.

Both overly excited boys ran over to the cash register after finding matching ripped black jeans to match. Iida checked the time, it was already 9 pm.

"Izu, we should get back to the dorms before Aizawa gets worried" Iida said

"The bus wont come until like 10 and that's too late" Izuku complained

"I can just run us back to the dorms" Iida kneeled so Izuku could climb onto his shoulders. "hang on, Izu"

Iida held onto his boyfriend so tightly his knuckles where white, but he couldn't risk anything happening to him. Iida ran as fast as he could without stopping. When they were a street away from the dorms Iida yelled "Recipro Burst!" and they made it in 5 minutes.

Iida carefully let Izuku off of his shoulders and he nearly collapsed. Iida was a sweating, panting mess, and his legs hurt. He leaned on the wall outside of the dorms to catch his breath and tried to walk inside. His leg nearly gave out as he stepped forward and he limped, leaning against the wall until he was inside.

Iida was too busy trying not to fall over to realize that Izuku was coming to carry him to his dorm. Iida felt himself being lifted off of his feet, he looked at Izuku who was gently carrying him over to Iida's dorm.

Iida was too tired to remember much but he remembered Izuku giving him a gentle kiss before tucking him in.

498 words
Juju I swear you are lucky, I wouldn't do this for anyone else..... here's your other chapter.