Farewell

Warning: Sensitive Topics

It's been three days since Iida's left his room, he didn't even have his phone so he just sat there all day, thinking. Izuku showed up at his door multiple times but Iida locked him out, maybe he needed to talk to Izuku but he didn't want to.

There's nothing left for you

Tensei was 10 times better than you and yet he still died

you don't deserve to be alive

you're life is meaningless

Iida shook the thoughts and sat up. He should be used to it by now, it shouldn't phase him. His stomach growled in protest. He last ate yesterday, it was nearing lunch time but he didn't deserve food.

He paced around his room, looking for something, anything to hurt himself with. There was nothing aside from blades already caked in blood, but it wasn't enough this time.

Thats when he finally left his room, he walked down to the kitchen, his mother was nowhere to be seen and neither was his father. He quickly grabbed a small knife and walked back to his room.

He scribbled a note to his parents and grabbed his mom's phone and texted Izuku, he had his number memorized.

"This is Iida, I'm using my mother's phone to say my farewells. Goodbye, Izuku"

He hit send and examined his fore arms looking for a place that wasn't already cut, he put the knife to his wrist, dragging it across his skin drawing blood. Iida winced as he made more and more cuts.

He stopped cutting his wrist and moved the knife to his throat making a small incision-

There was a loud crash at the door, followed by load fast footsteps. His door opened and in the doorway stood a panicked Izuku. Iida tried to explain but he couldn't move, everything blurred and he collapsed onto the floor, in a pool of blood and tears.

318 words
I deadass cried whole writing this chapter. the next chapter hurt me more though....