"Faggot"

Iida fervently searched all the classrooms he saw, looking for Hizashi. Iida's face was beaded with sweat, his heart heavy, he hadn't thought about how him storming off would effect Aizawa. Stupid! You are so stupid, Iida He thought to himself. He shook his head and realized that Hizashi was not too far down the hallway. He ran as fast as he could run without activating his quirk.

"Sensei!" Iida yelled. He lowered his voice so only Hizashi would hear "Aizawa, Room 1A"

Hizashi needed no more information as he briskly walked down the hall. Iida watched as his teacher's walk turned into a full on sprint. Iida turned around and walked to the cafeteria.

"Tenya!" Deku called. Iida's face flushed a bright red as a smile spread across his face

"Hello Izuku!" Iida enveloped his boyfriend in a bear hug. He could feel Izuku's laughter because his face was pressed into Iida's head. Everything felt perfect. Iida gently placed a kiss on Deku's head. looked up, he was completely red.

"You are so adorable, Izu" Tenya whispered. Deku leaned up and kissed Tenya on the cheek. Deku pulled away from Iida and dragged his boyfriend to their lunch table. Iida heard someone from across the cafeteria yell "faggots" Iida simply kept his head low as he was dragged to his seat by his boyfriend. Deku smiled up at him, Iida could tell by his smile that he hadn't heard the comment.

Iida and Deku announced that they were dating to those who are in their friend group. Nobody seemed to have any objections but the echo of the word "faggot" still rang in his mind. He couldn't focus on anything aside from the feeling in his stomach. This was wrong, he should like a girl. He is a monster.

300 Words

Yee haw I'm on a call with my friend as im writing this and i hate this chapter and the upcoming ones so much and ive only written this much.