Confrontation

Iida walked out of Nezu's office with Izuku holding onto his waist, still crying. Instead of going to his own dorm Iida was going to bring Deku to his room.

When they got to Izuku's room Iida set down the crying boy on his bed and he shut the door quietly behind him. Now he was going to tell Bakugou and Kirishima and together they would confront Mineta.

Iida knocked on Bakugou's door and was met with a smiling Kirishima. Iida asked for Bakugou and when he came he told them.

"Mineta made Izuku cry."

"Shitty Deku always cries" Bakugou said. Kirishima put his hand on Bakugou's shoulder to calm him down.

"What did Mineta do?" Kirishima asked.

"That fucking grape called Izuku a faggot" Iida said, barely containing his anger. Kirishima and Bakugou gasped.

"That little bitch is going to fucking die" Bakugou declared. Kirishima had to talk both Iida and Bakugou out of beating up Mineta.

"Look, we can talk to him but no violence. If the teachers already know then it will be handled tomorrow. There's nothing for us to do." Kirishima reasoned

"I'm talking to him, I don't care if the teachers will handle it I want him to know that nobody hurts Izuku and gets away with it." Iida said as he turned away and marched towards Mineta's dorm. He heard Bakugou following behind him.

When Iida knocked on Mineta's door nobody came out, as expected.

"Move" Bakugou warned before he blew the door off of it's hinges. Mineta's dorm was a mess of condoms and lewd magazines littering the floor. There were even mysterious stains that both boys tried to avoid looking at.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Iida yelled

"Oh, the two faggots are mad?" He asked.

"Shut the fuck up you bitch you know what you did" Bakugou growled.

"Where's the red haired faggot? Was he smart enough to go to conversion therapy?"

Iida couldn't sit back at watch Mineta say suck rude things about his friends. He activated his quirk and kicked Mineta in the chest sending him flying backwards into the wall with a sickening crack.

358 words
LMAOOO HIS GRAPE ASS DESERVES IT I'M SO HAPPY WITH THIS CHAPTER I LOVE IT SO MUCHHHH