17

Dior Jenkins | 21

"Mmm," I mumbled in my sleep as I felt kisses being placed on my stomach.

"Wake up baby," Zander mumbled against my stomach.

"Five more minutes."

I felt myself falling back to sleep when a kiss was place on my vagína.

"Zanderrr," I moaned out as he dragged his tongue down my vagína.

Morning head is the best thing to wake up too.

Greyson Kingsley | 25

"Are you even paying attention to me?"

Emmie stood in front with her hands on her hips.

"Emmie, we have to this so y'all can be safe. This man is after me and everyone I love and I have to something about it.

Grabbing her arms I wrapped them around my neck and pulled her onto my lap.

"I know I just don't want to lose you," she replied placing her head in my shoulder.

"And your not I'm going to make sure of it."

Emersyn Journee | 21

"I talked with Dakari and he already gotten everyone and move them to the other safe house."

Greyson was giving us a rundown on everything that's happening today so we and everybody else can be safe.

I don't like their plan but they said they want to get everybody at once so we won't have to worry about anyone in the future.

Trayvon had told them about this meeting their having today. Supposedly, KJ and his people are meeting with some connects about weapons and drugs.

What they don't know is the person they meeting is a loyal customer and friend of the Cobras. He agree to help Greyson set up KJ, plus he owes Greyson a favor.

"- if anything goes wrong I want y'all to use the secret escape room and go to the other safe house in Louisiana. Do NOT look for us for whatever reason and don't turn around for whatever reason."

"Only take the burner phone don't take anything that can be track. Also, don't open the door for anyone if it's someone important they have a key," Zander concluded their speech.

"We know what to do baby, we're going to be okay," Dior tried reassuring Zander, she wrapped her arms around him and place her lips against his.

"Yea, we got ourselves just make sure y'all got y'all."

I sat on Greyson and played in his hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched Greyson as he got dress. Even though he didn't want to say it he knows this could be our last time seeing each other.

That's why I sat in the bed with the comforter wrapped around my naked body.

This our second time sleeping together but he treated me like it was our first. We showcase the loved we have for each other and if this is our last time seeing each other we made sure our hearts were on display.

Once he put his shoes on I got up from the bed and walked towards him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Please by safe," I mumbled against his lips.

"Always."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Published: 03-28-20
Republished: 01-24-21

2 more chapters left

Thanks for reading 😘

Vote, comment, and share 😘💛