07

Emersyn Journee | 21
2 months later

"I can't believe we're finally doing it," Dior squealed as we watched the movers move in our things.

Rose's Garden was finally coming together and were so happy. We decided to just mash our businesses together for this location.

So in the front of the store is Dior's hair salon and in the back is my tattoo parlor. So you'll able to get your hair done and a tattoo.

So we're using the same name for our businesses. You could tell the difference by the name so for my parlor it'll be Rose's Garden: Tattoos and Dior's will be Rose's Garden: Hair.

We both like the name Rose's Garden since it kinda of being awareness to my mother also we both work together better as a team.

Some people think it's a bad idea to start a business with your best friends but we basically already have a business together so another won't hurt.

"It feels nice to start a business that we want," I said looking around the room to make sure it look like how I imagined.

We're having our grand opening next month and our tickets are all ready selling out.

We decided to start selling tickets for the grand opening now since the store is basically over.

Ding ding

I looked down at my phone to see Greyson texting me.

Grey 🥰

U busy tonight?

No why?

Bet. Be ready @8

Dress up

Okayy🤨

After that night in the club Greyson and I got really close. We haven't got physically close since that night at the club but we've gotten mentally close.

I like him a lot but I'm enjoying our time as close friends. Ive read that if you work on a friendship before you jump straight into a relationship your relationship will be more successful.

Over the last couple months I've also gotten close with Zander. He's like a big brother to me. Him and Dior gotten real close too.

They've been dating for a month and it's honestly the most I've seen Dior happy with man. Dior had some relationships in the past were she came out mentally drain and I'm so happy that she's happy.

"Soo, you and Greyson?"

I looked up from my phone to see Dior smiling hard.

"It's not really we're just friend," I mumbled texting Mailan to make sure the store is okay.

"If you say so. But, do you want to go the mall I saw this pretty lingerie set that I want try on," she asked as we walked my office.

"Yea, I saw some shoes that'll go perfect with what I want to wear tonight."

We grabbed our things and walked out the office.

"Wait, where you going to night?"

"Greyson taking me someone tonight," I walked to the passenger side and opened the door.

I decided to ride with Dior today since I didn't feel like driving.

"You're going on a date! I'm definitely picking out your for tonight," She rambled excitedly.

"You do-,"

"Ouu, I already know what you going to wear! Let me hurry up so you can get ready!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Published: 02-17-20
Republished: 10-10-20

Thanks For Reading 💛😘

How was y'all Valentine's day?

Mines were lame asl 😒 my mom was the only person who got me a gift 😭.

But it's cool ill have a valentines next year.

𝙔𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚!!!