08

𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕪𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕪 | 𝟚𝟜

"I'm doing something right now but I'll bring you some food when I'm done," I said looking at Emersyn once I stopped at a red light.

My older sister Nova called me and told me somebody with the name Ghost keeps messing with her.

So Zander and I going to see what's going on. While that's happen Nova is staying with my mama and I up their security.

I can't lose no one else and I'm not going to.

30 minutes later

I pulled up to the abandoned house and saw the bodyguards standing outside. I got out of my car and walk to the door.

"Hey, boss," the mumbled still looking forward.

I nodded at them and opened the door. I passed the empty living room and walked to the back.

I like all of our work to be in the back or the basement. Just in case the police or someone come in we have enough time to clear out.

I also make sure to keep getaway cars in the back for a fast getaway.

Walking into the meeting room I noticed a couple of people sitting at a table.

With this "Ghost" coming at Nova only we decided to only tell people close to us.

That also means I might have to tell Emersyn what's going on to keep her safe. We've gotten close of the last two months and I'm starting to like her.

I don't want to put her in danger but I also don't want to leave her alone.

Maybe I'll wait another month or two before I tell her. I just want to make sure she'll be able to handle it.

I sat at the head on the table next to Zander.

"So what did y'all find out?"

𝔼𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕪𝕟 𝕁𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕖 | 𝟚𝟙

"Welcome to the team,  Kimora were glad you chose Rose's Garden," I shook her hand as I added another member to our team.

We've been doing interviews for Rose's Garden since the grand opening is in a couple of weeks. Kimora is going to be our receptionist.

Over the last 2 months we've been trying to find people to work at our shop. Finding hairstylist for Dior haven't been that bad but these tattoo artist.

Trying to find tattoo artists that are good and don't expect héll of money. And a lot of the tattoo artist out here aren't that good but they expect to get paid a lot for their sloppy work.

I want our shop to succeed not fail and I can have just anyone doing tats here. Greyson and Zander has also been a ton of help with getting us workers and clientele.

We never asked for their help but they've been doing it anyway. Grey told me about his sister Nova who happens to be an model/social media influencer.

She already like the clothing from Cypress Clothing and she says she would love to attend our opening and post it on her social media.

So far, everything for Rose's Garden been good and I honestly can't wait till we open it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Published: 02-18-20
Republished: 10-12-20

Thanks For Reading 😘💛

Please Vote, share and comment 💛