14

Omniscient

"Zander I killed that man with my bear hands. I KILLED HIM!"

Everyone knows that Greyson's parents Michael and Lavender Kingsley died in a car accident.

But something everyone don't know is their accident wasn't really an accident.

Lance Stewart or better known as Ghost set up Greyson's parents.

See Lance, Michael, and Emmett were all best friends. Lance and Michael were friends first, they meet in elementary and became so close that everyone thought they were brothers.

Then, high school came their duo became a trio when Michael meet Emmett. Lance didn't like that Michael found a new friend.

Lance became jealous seeing them hang out more. Then, Michael met the love of his life, his junior year of high school.

Now, Michael time is spent around Emmett and his girlfriend Lavender more than him.

You see Lance always made it seem like Michael said "fúck you" to his childhood friend but it wasn't like that.

When Emmett first was introduced to the group Lance grew this hatred for him.

But Michael never made it seem like he didn't want to be friends with Lance anymore. Just some of the things they did like lunch, after school activities like basketball, and stuff Emmett was included.

Then, they graduated from high school and Michael started the mafia Cobras. He brought both of best friends with him to the mafia.

The Cobras grew, next thing you know they took over most if not all of the South.

You see Lance didn't like that Michael had so much power. This man has control of most of the police precincts around him.

Even though Michael had all of that power he didn't change. At least he didn't change to his family and friends. He married Lavender, they had their first and only child Greyson.

Lance was even the best men at Michael wedding. But, than something click right after that wedding. Lance disappear for a couple of years without telling anyone why.

When he came back three years later, Michael had already planned for Emmett to take over the mafia.

He was tired of people coming after his family and he was just ready to retire.

Then, he was killed in car crash with his wife. Luckily, Greyson was at his babysitter.

See, those three years that went by Lance was planning was to take over the Cobras. He knew Emmett was next in line and he couldn't handled that.

Lance was too reckless with everything he did. Which got him in trouble a lot with the law. Michael knew that Lance wasn't fit to be charge of the Cobras so he had Michael come next in line.

But, he didn't know that his best friend since elementary school would set him.

That night when the Kingsley's was going home from their date night they were hit by an 18 - wheeler truck. The truck driver hit them, got out the truck and ran away.