06 {Part 2}

Emersyn Journee | 21

"If I make you uncomfortable I could just leave you alone," Greyson said.

I watched as his hand circled his drink. I threw back the two shots of Hennessy and smiled.

Dámn this liquor starting to taste like water already.

"No, you good it's just you don't look like a club type of guy."

"Well you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover."

"I guess I shouldn't," I grabbed the two more shots of Hennessy and passed it Greyson.

He took the shots and threw them back. He must do this often if he didn't make a face after taking them.

"I love this song, dance with me," I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dance floor.

I just wanna take away the pressure
I knew you were special when I met you
Hate the way you bottle your confessions
I wait for you, I gotta know, I gotta know

I slowly grind on Greyson letting the liquor give me courage.

We danced like that until the dj played the next song.

Slow down
Girl, let me love you
Darling, I care
I care for you
More than my own self
Darling, I'll share
I'll share with you
All goodness and wealth

I put my hands on my knees and slowly wine on him.

He's hand grabbed my waist and he matched my rhythm.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck as we slowly danced to the song.

I felt he's hard print pressed against. I unwrapped my left arm from around him and grabbed his díck through his pants.

He's groans filled my ears and his hands move from my waist to my àss. He squeezed my àss as I slowed rubbed his díck.

"Let's go somewhere more private," I whisper in his ear. He nodded and grabbed my hand.

We walked to the V.I.P section, Dior and Zander sat on a couch giving people a show.

Dior sat on his lap with her tongue down his throat as he rubbed on her ass.

"You know what I'll just text her she look real busy."

We made our way out of the building as I texted Dior phone. We never stop sharing our locations so if something do happen to one of us we'll always have each other's locations.

Sista 🤞🏾👯‍♀️

I'm leaving with Greyson for the night
Be safe and I'll see you tomorrow
Love you ❤️

Alright see you tomorrow
You be safe also
Love you too😘

Greyson opened the passenger door so I could get in.

What a gentleman

He close the door once I was fully in and jog to the driver's side.

Once he got in he made sure I had my seatbelt on and he drove off to his house I assume.

30 minutes later {Voice from Spongebob}

We arrived to this family size house. Sexual tension was in the air and I couldn't wait till my legs be in the air too.

We got out the door and walk to the front door. He struggled putting the key in the lock as I rubbed all over him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Published: 02-10-20
Republished: 10-06-20

Thanks For Reading 😘💛💛