Homecoming and Bonding time with the twins

Start from the beginning

Machine: "Everyone I brought the human home!"

Every machine child: !!!!

They all started to run towards us and I remove my helmet for them to see.

Child 1: "ITS BIG BROTHER!!!"

child 2: "HE'S FINALLY HOME!!"

child 3: "Uncle Pascal look!"

The children tried hugging me but 2b told them I was hurt and they were sad one of the gave me a flower and wished me luck.

Y/n: "hehe thanks little one I'll definitely get better!"

Child 4: "YAY!"

Pascal comes down to meet us and I can't tell by his face but he does sound happy.

Pascal: "Ah you are home!"

Y/n: "I'm back"

Pascal: "It's soo good to see you again! You have no idea how worried we were when you left us."

2b: "Umm (y/n)?

Y/n: "Oh right sorry...guys this is Pascal, Pascal this is 2b, 9s, and 2p."

Pascal: "It is nice to meet you!"

2b: "Yes umm like wise thank you for finding (Y/n) and watching over him.'

Pascal: "(Y/n)?"

Y/n: "Yeah that would be me."

Pascal: "So you found your name?! That's wonderful!"

Y/n: "Yeah but I wish that I could recover my memories."

Pascal: "Well at least you got your name back and it's better than what we named you while you were gone."

Y/n: "A new name? What is it?"

Child 2: "Wolfie!"

Y/n: "Huh? Wolfie?"

I then heard giggling from behind and saw my group laughing at me

Y/n: "Hey! What's so funny?!"

9s: "The fact your name is Wolfie fits you since you were mostly a lone wolf hahaha!"

2b: "Agreed you always went out on your own so this name suits you Wolfie!"

9s: "Oh my god I just realized his team was originally named wolf!"

2b: "Your right that reminds me I have a cut picture of little brother pretending to be a wolf!"

2p: "What?!? Let's me see I wanna see what he was like!!"

She shows everyone and then 2p screamed in excitement.

2p: "Awww big brother was sooo adorable as a child!!"

2b: "It was better in person!"

While they are looking at the picture me and 9s backed away to Pascal's side.