"Ah!" "Eek!" People around us shrieked and jumped in suprise. "You brat! Are you trying to send me to an early grave?!" I got smacked down with a large hand denting the ground. I got up like nothing happened and smiled. "Ahh, sorry Gramps." I said raising my hands in surrender. I picked up Finley and leaned down close to her ear whispering. "This cannon he speaks of doesn't exist. The Eclipse Gate is nothing more than a gate. It's a doorway... that connects one place in time to another. It allows the user to time travel so to speak. It can only be opened during an eclipse. There is an eclipse tonight specifically at midnight on July 7th. My guess is that this is where the Dragons will come from. So I need you to listen to me very carefully. This is extremely dire. I need you to head to the castle straight away and stop them from opening that gate. Find Lucy and Yukino. They will be the ones that can close the gate if it is opened. Do you think you can handle that?" I looked down at her in seriousness. "Aye!" I patted her head and hugged her before she flew fast back to the castle. "I'm counting on you, Finley." I said looking at her flying figure vanish into the distance.

"I can sense your concern. Regrettably, given the sheer number of dragons' forces, we expect that at most, a few hundred will survive the attack. So I implore you, guild wizards! Please lend Fiore your assistance in dealing with this crisis! You are the best hope we have for slaying any dragons the Eclipse cannot. I beg of you. Don't let this kingdom fall into ruin."

The crowd of wizards cheered. Quatro Cerberus shouted, "Wild!" "We'll be glad to help!" Cana shouted. "You can count on us. Also please forgive our Khaleesi. Her actions and words may seem reckless, but she is a voice of reason." Gramps said as I gave a small nod. Blue Pegasus agreed. Lyon said confidently, "We won't be beaten by reptiles!" "We're in!" Said the lovely ladies of Mermaid Heel. "This kingdom has always been good to us, wizards!" Sting said. "It is our duty to protect it!" Rogue said. The king bowed his head as tears slid down his face. "Thank you all!" I turned my head to the guy I hit down, "Listen up you pinhead, I got a question." I was pulled away by Gajeel. "Damn it Pint-Size, stop spewin' words outta your mouth before an army is sicked on ya." "Chill metal mouth, I was just going to ask about Lucy and the others." I said sighing. Erza decided to take the initiative, "The royal army has captured some of our comrades but we're going to need their help." "They're safe. I was informed they recently joined Princess Hisui at the gate." I sighed in relief as Gajeel let go of me.

"All right! Time for some more rampagin'!" "Says the walkin' mummy. I can't take ya serious lookin' like that." I said snickering. "I wouldn't be talkin,' ya damn moron. What the hell where ya thinkin' trying to take on a whole army?" Gajeel shouted in question. "Look I wasn't going to. I mean I would if I needed to... Nevermind. The point of the matter is that on the fourth day of the games. I figured out who was after Lucy. As I said before it wasn't Raven Tail. After putting the pieces together I was able to figure out about the Eclipse Gate with the help of Crux. Unfortunately, I can't ask him if this Cannon does exist. So you can't blame me for being skeptical. Although I think I did go about it the wrong way." I said. "YA THINK?!" The majority of Fairy Tail yelled deadpanning. I raised my hands in surrender.

"We're up against dragons." Sting said. "A perfect opportunity for us Dragon Slayers to shine." Rogue said smiling. "Those flyin' lizards can't beat you!" Lector said back to cheering on his partner. "I'll cheer for both of you, 'kay?" Frosch said cutely. "All the guilds working together at last." "Such a wonderful parfum." The Ichi-Nichi-ya duo said. "Dragons against pegasi? What a photo-op!" "Let's do this." "Fine, I'll go along with it." The Tri-Men spoke.

"A war with dragons, huh Lady Khaleesi?" Jura said standing by me. "Hmm. It would appear so." I said nodding swiftly. Oba appeared in front of us spinning like a top, " I'll spin them all! Let me at 'em." I laughed smiling, "Oh god! Obaba you're an absolute riot!" "Thank you. Thank you." I turned to look back at the King. "I mean it. Thank you, punkins'!" Everyone in the crowd stayed silent wearing blank expressions. "Ahahaha. It just keeps getting better. Ahaha hilarious!" I laughed clutching my stomach next to Rogue and Erza.