ILL BE THERE

"I'm glad you decided to hear me out-" Sooyoung started before Jungeun quickly interrupted her.

"I didn't decide to hear you out, I want you to know that if you ever pull a stunt like that again, I'll.." Jungeun thought to herself, at first she was going to say "kill you." but that would be too harsh, "hurt you" appeared to nice.

"I really am sorry.." Sooyoung said, sitting on the couch. Jungeun rolled her eyes. Why was she lying.

"I really don't care, you hurt Jinsoul. You're practically dead to me."

Jungeun looked down at Sooyoung, and sat next to her on the couch. She glared at her, she was such a disgusting human being. Anyone else in the world could've been blessed with her beauty. She noticed tears beginning to form in the raven head's eyes. She stared at her, and her mind couldn't process the thoughts.

"Jungeun.." She said, and looked up at her. "I don't want you, or Jinsoul to hate me.."

Jungeun remained quiet, hoping she'd continue to talk.

"I can't even sleep anymore." She said, burying her head in her hands.

Jungeun began to feel a little bad, it was her flaw. She shouldn't have felt bad for Sooyoung. If Jungeun was Sooyoung's position she knew she wouldn't feel bad. Jungeun shook her head and sighed, placing her hand on Sooyoung's shoulders.

"We don't hate you."

"Why can't I find someone like you?" Sooyoung said, a shiver ran through Jungeun's body. 

"Huh?" She responded, moving her hand.

"You're so understanding and sweet.." She answered, "I find it so hard to find somebody like you.."

Jungeun voice began to quake, what was she getting at. "W-what do you m-mean.."

"I can't be without you." She said, It was sudden. Jungeun couldn't process what she had just heard, was it another crazy dream? 

Jungeun looked into the girls eyes, they were nearly filled with tears. 

"W-what?" Jungeun responded, she tried to be comforting but she couldn't understand what she had just heard.

Almost randomly, Sooyoung took Jungeun's hand and looked into her eyes.

"We're made for each other." She said, her voice toneless but still managed to be serious. She was serious, Jungeun thought. She couldn't process this. Sooyoung actually... Sooyoung actually liked her? Why did she try to get her fired then?

"I'm sorry, you have to go." Jungeun said, before snatching her hand away and standing up.

Sooyoung stood up as well, and wrapped her arms around Jungeun's neck, "Why?"

Jungeun was frozen, what did she think she was doing? She didn't want to push Sooyoung off of her, that would be mean- and it might hurt her. She had no idea how to react to this type of situation.

Sooyoung leaned forward placing her lips on Jungeun's, Sooyoung thought that Jungeun would pull away or push her, but she didn't, at least not yet.

Jungeun was literally panicking, but for some reason she didn't pull away from the kiss, she kissed Sooyoung back. The chemistry that the two had was just so complicated and unknown, the kiss felt heavy and complicated. The two girls kissed each other as if they were searching for an answer.

Sooyoung smirked, and continued to kiss the girl eventually straddling her on the couch. Sooyoung thought that Jungeun cooled the fire that burned in her. It made her strive for more, and soon the two girls were making out on the couch. 

Jungeun ran her hand through Sooyoung's hair pulling it slightly, she didn't know what exactly she was doing here- but it felt so good. It was still wrong, but she couldn't stop. Something had ignited in here it appeared.

-------------

Jinsoul was over at the florist with Jiwoo, walking up and down the aisle.

"I really should get some flowers for Jungeun. We had such a stupid argument."

Jiwoo cooed, "Wahh, you two are basically a couple already!"

Jinsoul ignored her childish statement and looked around for rose bouquets, they were usually red and Jinsoul remembered that Jungeun loved red from the first couple days they met.

"Look Soulie! These are the flowers Heejin bought Hyunjin!" Jiwoo said excitedly, Jinsoul looked at where she was pointing at. She tilted her head, yellow.

Hyunjin did like yellow, Jinsoul found a pretty bouquet of 12 red roses, and purchased them.

"Is that really why you dragged me to the florist? To get some flowers for your little girlfriend!" Jiwoo teased Jinsoul. Jinsoul rolled her eyes, she knew that Jiwoo was totally ignorant and childish, but that was her closest friend.

Jinsoul  drove down the road, her eyes on the road but her mind focused on Jungeun. Jinsoul wondered if Jungeun would even accept her apology. Jinsoul was extremely rude and close-minded to what Jungeun had to say. If Jungeun didn't forgive her, Jinsoul would totally understand that.

She pulled up the driveway, she didn't get out of the car immediately though. She took the bouquet in hand, and set in her lap. Doing multiple deep breaths, before stepping out of the car. Jiwoo following, excited and bright- hopping around. It was nauseating. 

"Lets head in, I'll knock on the door!" Jiwoo bounced, before knocking on the door.

Jinsoul stood behind Jiwoo, bouquet in hand. She noticed Jungeun hadn't been answering. Jiwoo noticed too, "Hmph! What could she be doing."

Jinsoul was worried, what if she had been avoiding her.

Jiwoo pouted, and smiled, "I'm gonna peek through her window!"

She said before quickly waddling like a penguin to the window.

Jinsoul usually would've stopped her from being a peeper, but she followed her. She was curious as well. She knew she was home.

"Hey Jungeunnie..." She said scanning the living room from the window, and then all of a sudden she went quiet.

Jinsoul was curious as well, she took a peek through the window.

Jinsoul felt her heart shatter into a million pieces, she dropped the bouquet without even meaning to. She didn't cry, nor move. Her in Jiwoo had been in the same state of shock, of anger when they discovered their lovers were making out on the living room couch.

Jiwoo's bangs covered her eyes, and she slowly turned around and walked to the car, not speaking a word.

Jinsoul still was unable to move, she couldn't even breathe. She just watched, even though it may sound creepy she was heart broken.

-------------

2 more chapters