ROSY

021419 9:50 AM

"It's Valentine's Day." Chaewon said to Jinsoul, "let's go trick the boys into thinking we're straight so they can but us chocolates!"

"Not thanks, not this year." Jinsoul responded.

"Is it about Jungeun? She's been gone for like a MONTH. You HAVE to get over this." Chaewon said.

"You just don't get it, Chae." Jinsoul responded. Putting her head down on her desk. "I want to go home. I miss Kahei."

"You never even spoke to Kahei, you didn't notice she got laid off till 3 days ago."

"Oh shut the fuck up."

"Language!"

"I just miss her so much, I'll never be happy again."

"Why can't you just meet her outside of work?"

"She's busy these days with her new job, I think she forgot about me."

"She'll never forget about you."

"Thanks." Jinsoul said lifting her head up, "she hasn't called me in 4 weeks though, that has to be a sign of something."

"Like you said! She's busy with her new job!"

"This was hard work too, but she always managed to call me twice a week and see me outside of work... I don't know maybe I'm just overthinking it."

"I think you are! You just need to relax and come to a fancy restaurant and pay for both of our meals!" Chaewon said brightly.

"Maybe you're right, maybe I just need to get my mind off of her."

"After work?"

"After work."

6:45 PM

"Wowww I've seen this place all over the news! I love food!" Chaewon said.

Jinsoul smiled and didn't respond

Chaewon and Jinsoul were eating their food and talking nothing special happened, the food was expensive and not even that good. Chaewon peer pressured Jinsoul into paying for both of their meals.

"Thanks, I had a great time tonight." Chaewon said sarcastically.

"Thanks."

"You're thinking of her again, stop it!!"

"I CAN'T!"

"YES YOU CAN!"

Jinsoul huffed, "You really don't know what this is."

"It's you being a dummy and making yourself sad. Listen, I know you love her, she loves you too. Just get over her, move on. Smile. Find a new girl."

"You have no idea what real love is."

Chaewon smiled, "Whatever! I'm still young. Anyway, hope you enjoyed our little valentines hang out and rant and eat thingy." She smiled brightly, "I had a great time!"

"Me too! Thanks Chaewon, you're precious!" Jinsoul returned the bright smile.

Jinsoul went home and typed out a prompt for work, she did this all night and then she heard a knock on the door.

"It's 2 AM, who the fuck?"

She peeped through the peep hole, it was two asian girls with long LONG black hair, they looked friendly. Jinsoul looked her doors and windows anyway, and went upstairs to her bedroom. She hoped to make them wait long enough so that they'd leave and she could finish her work.

She stayed upstairs on her phone for 30-40 minutes and went back stairs and stained through the peep hole, the women were gone. She sighed a deep sigh of relief, but when she turned around they were right behind her. She screamed and the girls put a cloth over her mouth making her pass out.

5 AM

Jinsoul blinked multiple times to make her eyesight adjust to the dark car and sky, she didn't want to let the two girls driving know that she was awake. She eavesdropped on their conversation.

"She's so pretty, the boss will be pleased."

"Indeed he will, she works at DocDox right?"

"Yeah, I think so. My friend also used to work there, she told me where she lives."

Jinsoul's eyes widened.

"You got her phone?"

"Yeah, I'll call in sick for her."

"Alright, I'll be quiet."

"Alright Hush."

"Hello! I'm sad to inform you that Jung Jinsoul is sick right now! She will be back at work when she feels better. Thank you, call me back when you can!"

Jinsoul rolled her eyes, theyd never believe that was real. She'd never had sick days and not specified how long she would be sick for.

She was still scared though, were where they taking her and why was it taking them 3 hours to get there?

authors note

the way I was gonna turn this into some super serious prostitution ring shit but I changed my mind idk what do y'all want me to do..