GIRL FRONT

Soojin pressed the knife's edge on her thumb, Jinsouls' eyes watched the knife.

"Jinsoul, you know your girlfriend is a murderer, right?"

"You're lying, I'll never believe a word you say." Jinsoul retaliated.

"You know the gang she was in, was notorious, hell of a lot of people participated. Yeah, they were famous and had a lot of people to do their dirty work. They played dirty, they weren't good people. What could you expect from a gang, though?" She laughed, and flipped the small pocket knife in between her fingers.

Jinsoul watched the knife turn, she was worried that Soojin would cut herself, she didn't know why though, Soojin was a evil person.

"Let me go." Jinsoul said.

"You know I won't do that Jinsoul." Soojin said, continuing to flick and flip the knife. "So, once upon a time," Soojin stopped flicking the knife and met eyes with Jinsoul when she began to talk, "I was with my mother, we were at home relaxing, it was mother's day, and I had wanted to spend time with my mom, she was a big inspiration to me." Soojin began to press the edge of the knife on her thumb again as she continued to talk, her voice getting more deep and sullen. 

"They took her away from me, basically." Soojin looked sad, "They said they would give her back if i gave them a ransom and I gave them my entire college savings, and they promised they would give her back, but they didn't. They play dirty, the killed her- your own Kim Lip killed my mother, and I have to get revenge."

"Jungeun would never." Jinsoul scowled, "You're a liar, and I don't believe a word you say."

Soojin was getting angry, "You think im lying?!" Soojin raised the pocket knife from her thumb and put it under Jinsoul's chin. 

Jinsoul leaned back in the chair she was tied up in, and Soojin pressed the knife harder against Jinsoul's skin.

The door busted open, and multiple people that all had the same logo on a piece of clothing.

Jinsoul was frightened, was this the police? It couldn't have been, they dressed way too urban to be the police.

Jinsoul was even more frightened when she saw the crowd part, as Jungeun made way to Jinsoul and Soojin.

Soojin scowled, and pressed the knife deeper, "I'm not scared of you!" She said, but there was obvious fear in her voice, the trauma was coming back to her, and she couldn't handle it, "I'll kill her, right now!"

"Put the knife down or we will shoot." Jungeun said calmly.

"I don't care about dying, I want to die, you people took everything i've ever loved."

A girl with dark hair walked up, she was tall and her boots had heels the size of a candy cane.

"Soojin, no one killed your mother." she responded, "Your mother killed herself."

Soojin felt dizzy, she took the small hand gun that she had always kept in her back pocket and lifted it slowly.

"put your weapon down." Jungeun said, the people behind her weapon's were rising as Soojin's was.

Jinsoul was terrified, this was just like a movie.

Soojin put the gun to Jinsoul's head, "I have to avenge my mother." her voice was quaking.

Jungeun's voice grew serious, "Put the gun down or we will shoot."

Soojin didn't listen though, she pulled the trigger.

Jinsoul's eyes stayed open, like they did when Jungeun had scared her the first time at DocDox.

Jungeun screamed, "NO!" she ran over to Jinsoul's body.

Soojin smiled and dropped her weapon, "Shoot me, please." 

The people didn't think twice, and bullets shot Soojin without hesitation, the tall girl walked over to stand over Soojin's body, there she laid, smiling.

__________________________________

"Jinsoul! Jinsoul! No! No!" Jungeun yelled, and shook her, "Wake up! Wake up!"

Jinsoul woke up, "Jungeun??? Kim Lip??"

"Jinsoul wake up, we have to go to work, you're making us late."

"Am I alive?" Jinsoul said feeling her hands and arms, "Was that a dream? What do you mean work, you got laid off last month."

"Are you stupid? We need to leave." Jungeun said, getting an outfit out for Jinsoul.

"But you just--- We just--" Jinsoul scratched her head, she was confused. 

"Can I not go to work today? I have to wrap my head around a bunch of things." Jinsoul said, looking down at her lap. 

"What's wrong?" Jungeun sat next to Jinsoul and looked up at her.

"I had this crazy dream. You got laid off, and then Gowon and I went to a place on Valentine's Day, and then we broke up... kinda, and then I got kidnapped by these two girls... yeah Ana and Solar! Then Soojin killed me, because you and your gang killed her mother and she wanted revenge, but it turned out that your gang didn't kill her, she killed herself but she killed me anyway, and then i woke up!"

Jungeun had wide eyes, "Woah." She scratched her head and her eyebrows lowered, "What a crazy dream.."

Jinsoul sighed, "I'm so glad it was just a dream though!"

Jungeun nodded and smiled, "Just a dream!"

11:00 PM : 021419

Jungeun was at her house last night, she unlocked her door and watched the snow start to fall, It was cold and she wasted no time getting into her heated home.

Jungeun called her friend from the Red Diamonds, "Thanks for the neuralizer, Sunmi. She doesn't remember a thing. How did you convince your friend from the FBI anyway?"

"I don't wanna talk about it." She laughed as she responded, "I didn't think the ambrosia would bring her back, she has such a strong head."

"I'm so proud of her, everything is back to normal."

"How did you get DocDox to hire you again?" Sunmi asked.

"I used the neuralizer on my boss and the other coworkers, this tool will come in handy."

"No, I'll be coming to pick it up when you get off of work, you can't use it responsibly." Sunmi responded, Jungeun could hear the disapproval in her voice.

Jungeun began to retaliate, but Jinsoul was calling.

"I'll call you back Sunmi." Jungeun said, answering Jinsoul's phone call.

"Hello, my darling."

"Hi Jungeun,, I have a question."

"Go on." 

"How come when I fell asleep it was January, but now its February?"

Jungeun was silent on the other end, but then she got defensive, "Bold of you to assume it's February, your phone and computer, they're frauds all of them."

"But-" Jinsoul started.

"Bye, sleep well princess." Jungeun said and hung up the phone fast.