BUTTERFLY

"Why are you here?" Sooyoung asked Jungeun

Jungeun had gotten scared for a moment, wondering if Sooyoung was the only one to remember, "What do you mean?" She was nervous, but she kept her voice strong.

"Jinsoul isn't here, you're her assistant, you have no reason to be here." She said plainly, she then started again, "Unless, she is here?"

Jungeun felt relieved and she shook her head, "No, she isn't here. I believe she took a vacation day."

Sooyoung nodded, and looked around her, "Well then," Sooyoung started, she came closer to Jungeun and smirked, "Leave."

Jungeun was confused, Sooyoung smiled and traced her fingers on Jungeun's pants. "Cute pants." Sooyoung said to Jungeun, "Where'd you get them from?"

Jungeun swallowed, "Why are you acting like this?" she said boldly.

Sooyoung removed her hand, "You are so entitled, you act as if no one can compliment you."

"It's just not like you to-" Jungeun responded, she did feel a little bad.

"You know nothing about me." Sooyoung started, but she smirked again, "We can change that though."

Jungeun stared, and raised her eyebrow, "Are you high?"

"Excuse me?" Sooyoung started.

"Um, i should be taking my leave now, as you had stated earlier, I will see you tomorrow Sooyoung." Jungeun said, picking up her bags and hurrying out the room.

Sooyoung watched her leave, and scoffed. 

Jinsoul put her feet on the coffee table and leaned back, she picked up her orange soda and watched the new movie, it was in thai so she had paid close attention to the subtitles.

Jungeun walked in without knocking and awfully loud, "Hey Jinsoul! You won't believe what just happened."

Jinsoul turned around sharply to "Shhhh!" the girl, and turned back to her movie.

"What're you watching?" Jungeun asked as she put down her bags, and put her eyes on the TV.

"Inhuman Kiss. Thai movie. Be quiet." Jinsoul said.

"Alright, your majesty." Jungeun said, going into the kitchen. Her home phone began ringing and Jinsoul yelled at her to pick it up.

"Hello?" Jungeun said.

No answer, not even breathing.

"Hello? Anyone there?" Jungeun said again, and she had gotten the same result, so she hung up.

"How weird.." she said, as she put on her headphones and changed into her workout clothes, before she head out she glanced at Jinsoul.

"All tha orange soda isn't good for you Jinsoul, you should pause the movie and come running with me."

"No way." Jinsoul said, without even moving her eyes from the TV.

"Come on, its important to stay in shape and drink water."

"The soda has carbonated water in it." Jinsoul responded, again not moving her eyes from the TV.

Jungeun laughed a little bit, she then said, "Alright, don't try to get me to bathe you when you're on 600lb and counting."

before Jinsoul could respond, Jungeun left locking the door behind her, starting her music and starting her jog around the neighborhood. 

Jungeun didn't mind jogging it gave her plenty time to think, think about all the stuff she's truly been through. Jungeun smiled to herself and thought about Jinsoul's words "What if you really were in a gang, that would be so hot." It made her laugh to herself as she thought about it, Jinsoul's type? bad girls, i suppose. 

Jungeun also had the time to think about why Sooyoung was flirting with her, had she forgotten that she HATED her? Someone had told her about her and Jinsoul's relationship and she was trying to make Jinsoul jealous? 

Jungeun was actually hoping Jinsoul would say no to going on a jog with her, Jungeun was the type to keep to herself, only talking when needed and if being forced to talk she would say some snarky comeback, Jungeun truly thought thats what made Jinsoul fall in love with her. Have you ever looked at a person and feel truly vulnerable? That's love. Jungeun felt that with Jinsoul and Jinsoul felt that with Jungeun, if only Jinsoul had known that Jungeun saved her life, she would probably feel some supernatural connection to Jungeun, because thats Jinsoul, she loves too hard. she feels too hard.

THIRSTY. - LIPSOULOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara