LOVE CHERRY MOTION

"Soju, Soju..." Jinsoul said as she continued pouring it on the turkey.

Jungeun looked at the turkey disgusted, "That just looks wrong.."

Jinsoul ignored her, "It'll be fine~~"

Jungeun nodded and continued to lookin her phone, "Yah, aren't you excited for take your child to work day?"

Jinsoul shook her head without hesitation, "I hate kids, I hate yeojin."

Jungeun tilted her head in some curiosity, "Who's Yeojin?" She asked.

Jinsoul shook her head, "Bosses daughter, I believe? I don't know." Jinsoul didn't really know where Yeojin came from but she was here. every. single. bring your kids to work day.  It was expected though, she's always here this year would be no different. A lot of the employees did not like Yeojin because she was such a trouble maker.

She had pranked Sooyoung by adding scary videos onto her laptop that would appear as soon as she opened it. She had also pranked Jinsoul by feeding her fish laxatives which didn't end well, she had pranked almost everyone in the office, she was already 15 and still acting like a 6 year old, Jinsoul thought.

Jungeun nodded, "Ah I see, the turkey-" she said pointing at the turkey.

Jinsoul looked back at Jungeun, "What about it?"

"It looks shiny and we haven't added the oil onto it yet, what did you do."

Jinsoul shrugged, "It must have not absorbed the Soju yet."

Jungeun shook her head and shivered, "This is going to be so bad."

Jinsoul rolled her eyes, "Sounds so negative, it's ok let's move on to the next dish."

Jungeun sighed as she watched Jinsoul finish adding ingredients and spices to the turkey as she put it in the oven, "Can't we take a break? That already took too long."

Jinsoul nodded, "Sure." She said walking out to watch TV. Jinsoul didn't mind taking a break but she knew she wouldn't have time to make all her dishes if she took too many breaks.

Jungeun sat next to Jinsoul on the coach and looked unamused at the TV.

"You stopped cooking to come back and watch more people cook."

Jinsoul nodded, "Its fun to watch other people. This is cupcake wars. ever seen it?"

Jungeun nodded and smiled, "Who hasn't?"

Jinsoul smiled, "Honestly if you ask me, I forgot her name but i think she'll lose."

Jungeun focused on the TV, "Why do you say that? She's doing good!"

Jinsoul shook her head, "Nope, in first round she dropped her batch of cupcakes, and now she's focusing on fondant work instead of making her batter lighter."

"You a baker or something?" Jungeun asked.

Jinsoul shook her head no, "No. it's common sense. You can't put that much flour and little to no milk and expect your cupcake to be fluffy and light."

Jungeun nodded, she layed her head on Jinsoul's shoulder as she ranted on and on about cupcake wars. Jungeun knew that Jinsoul noticed because she stopped ranting and smile for a very small millisecond, but Jungeun saw.

"They all seem very talented if you ask me."

Jinsoul nodded, "Yeah they are, but some of them need to do better. decorations are important and all, but taste is better!"

Jungeun nodded in agreement and continued to watch the show.

Jinsoul tilted her head so that it was laying on Jungeun's, "Hm. You're right."

"I'm right."

Sooner than they thought it was time for them to get back to work, Jinsoul sighed. She felt Jungeun's eyes on her, a minute passed, eyes still on her, Jinsoul snapped her head up.

"WHAT?"

Jungeun kept the same face expression, "There's something in your hair."

Jinsoul huffed, "Shut up."

Jungeun smiled softly, "Let me get it for you." She said leaning in and taking the piece of lint from Jinsoul's shiny blonde hair. Their faces were so close. Jungeun met eyes with Jinsoul.

"This is when you have to kiss."

"Oh."

"Oh?"

"Yes."

Jungeun chuckled softly, and Jinsoul was still in shock by what she had said, and how she was so close and when she had even mentioned... the "k word"

Jungeun laughed, before leaning in to give Jinsoul a kiss, Jinsoul was freaking out. Was this really happening? No, it wasn't. Just at that moment the phone had started ringing. Jinsoul pulled away to go get the phone, but Jungeun quickly stopped her.

"Let it ring." She said pulling Jinsoul's wrist.

Jinsoul looked up at Jungeun, "But— what if."

Jungeun shook her head in disgust, "Who cares, let me kiss you."

Jinsoul didn't respond, but when she almost did Jungeun pulled her into a kiss, a kiss that started forceful but ended softly. Jinsoul responded by kissing back.

Jungeun kissed Jinsoul some more, before pulling away slowly, "If it continues, it would be making out."

Jinsoul agreed before disagreeing, "Wait- is that a bad thing?"

Jungeun shook her head, "Never said it was." and she continued kissing her, Jinsoul's face went red, she couldn't even kiss back.

;) ~ author