Fairy Tale

Jinsoul took a sip out of her drink, "How'd you know I liked orange soda, kim lip." she said.

"Who doesn't like orange soda?"

"Hyunjin."

"She was always weird to me."

"Because she doesn't like orange soda?"

"Nah she was weird to me before that, that just adds onto it."

"You're mean." Jinsoul said taking another sip out of her drink. The ice touched her teeth, she shivered.

"You're cold." Jungeun said staring.

"And what about it?" Jinsoul said blankly.

"You're usually hot so its kind of weird."

"Oh shut up."

Jinsoul and Jungeun sat on the couch and talked for hours on end, about life, random things, jobs, and coworkers.

011419 9:15 AM

"THIS IS HEAVEN UPON EARTH!" Haseul ran to Jinsoul. "Look! Look!" She said brightly.

Jinsoul looked at the papers she was handed, it was confirming a lay-off, also known as a mass dismissal of employees.

Jinsoul looked up at Haseul, with shock in her eyes, "Why are you happy about this!?"

Haseul smiled, "Why not? The company is finally getting its profit."

"You might get fired?? Are you getting YOUR profit??" Jinsoul shook her head, and looked distressed, "What is this... why is this happening."

Hyunjin appeared from nowhere making Jinsoul jump. "I don't know, don't stress it too much. You probably won't even get fired." She said in a monotone voice.

"What makes you think that?" Jinsoul responded

"Just my intuition, I don't know. Haseul, you'll probably get fired though. Good luck colleagues." Hyunjin said, giving a quick salute and walking off.

Jiwoo ran up to where Haseul and Jinsoul were standing, "Guys! Guys! Have you heard this Japanese song called Otono Kuni by Kyary Pamyu Pa-"

"Jiwoo, do you know about the lay-off that's happening?"

"Oh yeah!" Jiwoo responded with a smile

"Why am I the only one worried about it though..." Jinsoul said.

"I can't live without Chaewon, Kahei, Hyunjin, Haseul, Jiwoo, or Jungeun.. no one can get fired, Why is no one taking this seriously? We're basically a family. Think of this as your family breaking up. We've known each other for years."

Sooyoung walked in stirring a cup of coffee with a tiny spoon, "You didn't say Sooyoung, Jinsoul."

Everyone looked over at Sooyoung, as she continued to stir, "What's your problem, Jinsoul."

Jiwoo looked down at her feet.

"I don't have a problem, what's wrong Sooyoung?" Jinsoul responded looking genuinely concerned

"Oh, nothing. Jinsoul you know if you don't like me, you can just say so, I won't be hurt."

Everyone looked back and forth at each other, Jungeun walked in and looked at the altercation. "What's going on?"