STYLISH

"It was like— real." Jinsoul explained to Kahei.

"Was it like a vivid dream." Jungeun asked, she was annoyed. Jinsoul couldn't stop talking about it. Jungeun thought maybe if she was put into that situation she would talk about it constantly too, but she didn't know for now she was just annoyed."

"It was. You looked so cool, wowwww imagine if you were in a gang foreal that would be so hot."

Jungeun sighed and smiled softly looking down, "What do you want for lunch?"

"Something spicy, I don't know yet." Jinsoul responded, tapping her chin exaggeratedly.

Jungeun modded, "Well, tell me when you decide."

Jinsoul smiled and nodded, and started to talk to Kahei again.

Something wasn't right still, Jungeun was at work, everything was normal. Something was still off, she didn't know what it was yet.

Jungeun tried to ignore the thoughts, and continued to make Jinsoul's coffee. While she watched the coffee pot, Jiwoo and Haseul ran up to her.

"Jungeunnie!" Jiwoo smiled brightly.

Jungeun's heart warmed, "Hi Jiwoo."

"Are you excited for a new year?"

"You've been here for a while now and we're so happy to have you apart of the DocDox!." Haseul said her eyes smiling along with her mouth

"Really? Thanks guys it means a lot."

"Yes! As a celebration we're throwing a party in your name."

Jungeun was taken aback, "Oh you don't have to do that." She said, her eyes going back to the coffee pot.

"Oh shhhh! We're pleased to have you!" Haseul said, her hands folded with a welcoming smile.

Jiwoo bounced, "We're all excited for the party!"

Jungeun thought, maybe she shouldn't have used the neuralizer on them, they think she's a new employee.

"Oh I'm so happy to hear that! When's the party."

"Thursday!" Jiwoo said brightly.

Jungeun modded, "oh, okay!"

Jungeun was confused, how much of their memory had been erased? She didn't want to overthink it though.

Jinsoul hadn't showed up to work today so Jungeun was less than busy. Everything was peaceful for once and Jungeun didn't have a lot of things to worry about.