Mom's Chicken Legs and Wings

Ingredients: Ginger, garlic, chicken wings and legs, green onions, superior dark soy sauce, salt, onions, mushrooms, potatoes, carrots,       

Tools: A knife, a cutting board, a big bowl, a bowl, a pot, a plate,    

First, cut the ginger into thin pieces, peel and break the garlic (or only cut, if you already have peeled garlic, just break the garlic into small pieces), and wash the raw chicken legs and wings. Wash them by putting them into the big bowl, and fill it with water. Then, fish them out and put them into the bowl.

Then, wash your green onions, and cut them into separate pieces, not thin. Then, pour pure peanut oil into the pot, and slide the garlic and ginger in, and let them roast. Slide the chicken in, and stir it, and let it cook. Then, pour a bit of dark soy sauce in and let it seep into the chicken to make it a brown color, and stir it some more to make sure all the chicken got some soy sauce.

Then, add some salt to the chicken and stir it, and it should look very yummy. Keep on stirring it, and add some water, and let the water boil, and put the cap on. Let it boil for five minutes. While you wait, get out one onion and wash it, and cut only half of it into pieces and add it to the chicken.

Then, cut the mushrooms and put them into the pot, and put the cap on. Also shave the potatoes' skin, along with the carrots. You do not have to wash them, since you are going to get rid of their skin anyways. Cut off the carrots' tops and then wash them and the potatoes. Cut the carrots in half, and cut the halves into quarters, but for the ends, which are small, only cut them into halves, not quarters. Then, cut the potatoes into thirds, and drop them all into the pot with the chicken and onions. Then, stir them and let them cook.  

Then, put them into a plate. It is very tasty when you put them together with rice. Enjoy!