Grandma's Porcupine Bun

Ingredients: Some packets of yeast, it doesn't matter how many packets, flour, black or white sugar,  

Tools: Chopsticks, a measuring cup, a pot, a scissor, a cutting board,    

Dough Making:

Heat up some water, and make sure it's not hot or cold. We have to do that because if it is too hot the yeast will die; if it is too cold the yeast will be slow. Pour the yeast into the water and stir it in one direction using the chopsticks. 

Use a measuring cup and pour eight full scoops of flour into the water. Then use the chopstick to stir it in one direction again. If it's dry then add water, and if it's wet then add one more cup of flour. Then, use your hand to press on the flour and flip it. Then, use your other hand to pour water on your first hand. If there is flour on the bottom of the bowl, scrape it with your hand, then pour some water in it to make sure that it is not dry. 

If your hand has some water on it, use water to wash it off, without soap. Usually make buns on sunny days than rainy days because on sunny days it is easier to bake. Keep on rolling it until there are no dry dough. It should be smooth instead. Then put the dough into the pot, and then put the cap on. Then, wait a few hours. Check on the dough sometimes as you wait. When you think that it is finished, you open the top and use a knife to scrap the dough off. 

Then, shape the dough into a 3D circle, and then roll the dough into a 2D circle shape. Put some white (or black) sugar onto a plate, along with a handful of flour. Then, put a spoon of sugar into the middle. Then, pucker the top together, and roll it into a circular shape, pucker the front into a nose, and add some round eyes to it (dough shaped into mini circles). Sometimes the eyes don't stick, and that's fine. Then, use a scissor to cut tiny spikes from the back onto the back of the porcupine, but not too many, and then place it in the corner of the cutting board. You can also do the same, except make it dumpling shaped, except it has three tips, and three lines. It is easier than the porcupines (since all you have to do is make it a triangle, make three points and three lines, and connect the lines in the middle), but if you want to impress your parents, you should do a porcupine. After all the sugar is used, you can stop. If you have extra dough, put it back in the pot. You will need it for our next recipe. Then, bake it for ten minutes. When it is done, enjoy yourself (P.S: To bake the buns, you need one quarter of the pot filled with water, and let the buns sit for thirty minutes before baking it)!