₦ł₦Ɇ₮ɆɆ₦

Now playing

Now playing..

"Problems"
-Weathers
////
"I could have a million dollars, but baby I got problems"
•-•

It was Friday.

Freddy's was packed, as per usual. I was standing next to Pirate Cove with Audrey next to me.

"I have a weird vibe.." I said quietly, but to where she could hear me.

"I don't feel anything." She said. "Guess my minds just playing tricks on me."

     Audrey shrugged. "I don't know, maybe."

      The day goes on, but I can't shake the feeling. It bothers me to a point where I begin to become paranoid.

   It was only around 4pm.

"You ready for school to start back in a week?" Audrey asks while I'm fixing an arcade machine.

    "Can't believe we're finally seniors!" She exclaimed. I laughed. "Yeah, remember when we were in the eighth grade just waiting for this year to come?"

   She nods and giggles. "It's finally almost here.. I've kind of got a plan for when we graduate." Audrey says.

   I stop for a moment. "I.. I really don't know what I'll do. I might just stay here. I haven't really spent the time to think about it."

   She shrugs. "You'll come up with something. I plan on going to college."

   I sighed. "Don't think I could afford college."
   She nods understandingly. "You could always do community college? Plus you're amazing with technology."

  I just shrug and got back to work on the machine.

   I stop what I'm doing when the vibe strikes through my body. It was so sudden.

A thought comes to my head.

   Wait .. no.. he wouldn't.. right..? Oh wait, it's something he'd totally do.

    I was wrong about the vibe. I shouldn't be worried about myself.

I should be worried about the kids. I didn't have a view of the main party area since I was in a crouching position. "Audrey, have you seen a.. Spring Bonnie suit or anything of the sort walk around here lately..?"

   She looks down. "..Yeah.. about an hour ago. How'd you know?" I'd been working on the machine for maybe two hours.

I didn't even realize.

      It all came together. The weird way Will's been acting, the suit, the weird vibe.

     I shot up from my crouching position and started booking towards the backstage area.

"I'll be back!" I shouted back at Audrey.

I quickly open the door. Not a soul in sight.

I'm too late.. I don't see any suits so he
must've already moved them to parts and services.

      The door opened and shut behind me. I whipped my head around. There was that goddamned suit.   

    "I see you've found me." He chuckled. "I got five this time! New record!"

   "Afton, you fucking-!" I was cut off by the animatronic hand covering my mouth.

"We wouldn't want the whole world knowing about this." He laughed.

   I kicked towards his ankles, one of the suit's weaker spots. He uncovered my mouth and gritted his teeth.

   My breathing was sped up more than it already was. I could see his eyes through the suit.

They were cold. Not like their usual coldness, just actually cold. Dim. Vacant.

    He began walking towards me. "Will- don't do anything you're going to regret.." I said and backed up.

     "Oh I've already done so much already! It's unbelievable how much I can get away with!" He laughs, sounding like an absolute maniac.

     "Just.. stay back, alright? Don't try anything and we'll be fine." I already backed up into the corner.

From what I could tell, he was grinning.

"You don't realize that I quite enjoy scaring you. And-" he twirled a knife around before pointing it towards me.

"Scarring you."

   I was pissed off but nervous at the same time.

"What the fuck am I to you? Some fucking toy?"

My breath hitched in my throat as I tried to stay calm.

"If that's the case then you should've just killed me a long time ago!"

   He looked down at me. "Oh, Y/n" he started. "You're much more than you think. I don't think you realize that."

   "What does that even mean?" I asked in an irritated tone.

"That, I'll let you figure out."

The smell of chemicals filled my nostrils right before I fell unconscious.

•———•

If I had a shot for every time Y/n passed out, I'd die of alcohol poisoning.