𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙐𝙥

Sitting in a doctor's room was painful. Well, not painful. But definitely a feeling. Katsuki's hand was holding yours as you both sat there. The room wasn't that big, but the machine next to you did seem intimidating. It was funny how something like this was intimidating when you were married to Katsuki Bakugou.

"Mrs. Bakugou?" A voice said as the door opened. You and Katsuki both looked at the women walking into the room. She was pretty, to say the least. She had light-brown skin with short blonde hair. Her eyes were a pale grey and she was rather petite. "I'm Himari and I'll be your doctor today." The young woman smiled. She looked younger than the two of you when you both were still in your early twenties.

"The first appointment I see. Well, April is the time for spring and new beginnings." Himari smiled, taking a seat next to the bed, opposite of Katsuki.  "So, from looking at your test results it seems like you'll be five weeks tomorrow." Five weeks? That would mean the beginning of March, but you found out in the middle. Man, this pregnancy thing was weird. The doctor kept talking and all you could do was sit and listen.

"About sometime in the next two weeks, we should be able to hear the baby's heartbeat." That's what caught Bakugou's attention. He knew you were listening so he tuned the doctor out. He didn't feel like sitting there and getting a lecture. But being able to hear his brats heart? It was strange, and he would never admit to it, but he was excited. 

"When can we see the baby?" You asked, hand grabbing Katsuki's a bit tighter. A small smile appeared on Himari's face as she looked at the two of you. Young, nervous, it was written all over the both of you. "There's not much to see yet. Your baby is the size of a poppy seed, so they're really small still. Everything is still developing at this time. You'll see more at eight weeks. That's when I would suggest your first ultrasound." 

She wrote something down on a piece of paper and gave it to you. "If something feels off then you can call me. Here's a list of things to steer clear of and vitamins you should start taking." She kept going, telling you what could or couldn't be done. Afterward, you and Katsuki left.

"So, five weeks tomorrow... That's the entire month." You didn't really direct that to Katsuki. It was just said out loud into the air. To be honest it was something you did at times. It was sort of like Izuku's rambles but you knew when to stop. "Shit's crazy." "No cursing in front of the baby." Katsuki's head turned straight to look at you. It was a good thing you were at a stoplight. "You're shitting me y/n." I'm serious Kay! Do you want our baby's first word to be fuck? Or die? Or Deku you damn nerd?" You of getting a real response, just a scoff.

"You're overreacting. The brat can't even hear us yet." "How do you know that?" "I read it in one of those fucking brochures." Now that was a surprise. Katsuki had actually read one of the parenting brochures? You couldn't believe it. The sight of him sitting there with his natural scowl as he read about babies would have been adorable to see. You should've been paying more attention to him to see that treasure.

The car conversation about cussing in front of the baby lasted all the way to the grocery store. "I'll be back." "I wanna come with you Kat!" Katsuki raised a brow at your comment. You never wanted to go grocery shopping before unless you wanted something specific. What changed? Maybe this brat really was changing you. "Alright. C'mon." You both got out of the car, Bakugou locking it and grabbing your hand.

This store wasn't that crowded, so the two of you didn't really need to cover your faces. The world knew Ground Zero and Peace Maker were married. No one had expected the pro hero climbing to the top was going to ever get married. But now he was starting a family. That was going to take the world by storm.

"Can we get pears?" You asked like a small child. Bakugou just shrugged and grabbed some of those vitamins the doctor told you to start taking. He grabbed the gummy version because he knew you didn't like pills. You pushed the shopping cart while Katsuki grabbed items. He had to admit, you helping was a lot easier. It only took about 20 minutes to finish shopping.

After everything was placed into bags and rolled back to the car you both started to pack up the trunk. A simple task, if a certain blonde man would let you lift the heavy items. You picked up a bag of meat, which was quickly taken away from you. "I can handle some meat Katsuki. I'm still a pro hero." "You're also pregnant y/n. Chill." And then he did it.

He handed you bread.

Fucking bread.

"Don't hand me fucking bread!" You snapped, walking to the passenger side and angrily getting in the car. Katsuki had to take a breath or else he was going to blow up the loaf in his hands. He realized what he was doing, but he was honestly worried about you. Once he was done with the groceries he went to the car. He went to open the door, but you had locked it. Bakugou bent over to look at you through the window. His knuckles tapped against the glass, but you wouldn't look at him. He used his other hand to grab the keys in his pocket. It was good he had them, but there was a problem.

Every time he would press the unlock button you could lock the door back. It was like this for about two minutes until he grabbed the handle and unlocked it at the same time. That allowed him to finally open the door. He got in, looking at you while starting up the car. It took him a second, but he could hear you sniffling. "Are you crying?" Katsuki leaned over to try and see your face but you turned away from him. "No... Maybe... Yes..." You finally turned to look at him, eyes full of tears.

That broke Katsuki's heart.