Racing to the Rescue

'I dozed off here and there but didn't really get a sufficient amount of sleep.' 

'The light made sleeping practicality impossible. Just as soon as I would find a decent position in the hammock a ray of light would zip threw the leaves and land ever so slightly on my eyes. It also didn't matter how long I had been in the hammock I still felt like the branch was going to snap any moment and when it did I was going to plummet to my death' 

'I spouse it wouldn't have made much a difference though; I had too much on my mind anyhow to be able to sleep in normal bed in the dark.'

("What are we going to do." Moaned Charlotte for the hundredth time.) 

"Charlotte your beginning to sound like a broken tape recorder. I I've already told you our plan, more times than I care to remember." Said Level. 

"I know but it's possibly the most comforting thing I've heard today." Replied Charlotte with hope. )

'If Sympathy didn't exist I don't know how I could ever tolerate this side of me with out it turning me to insanity.' 

("The plan is simple. Whenever we decide to actually get up, were going to climb down this tree and make our way to the portal, wait for a big group to come and sneak past the portal and hope it doesn't transport us to the wrong place." Sympathy said rather dully and not because she had to retell the plan again.)

'Having Sympathy and Midnight as characters, was a lot like having the constant companionship of a shoulder angel and devil. While Sympathy felt that it was wrong to just leave Russel and let him to figure out his own way, Midnight stated it was for the best and that we didn't want to leave any evidence that we were here.'

("That means leaving behind all souvenirs including princes." Midnight had said.) 

'And I had to agree with her, selfish as it is.'

'Selfishness.' 

'This whole trip was built on the selfish wants of one girl. Yet my shoulder angle failed to pick to have conscious until now.'

("Sympathy, why did you allow us to come here?" Asked Level. Surprised Even by my own self question it wasn't a wonder why Sympathy Replied.

"What?" 

'Taking in a breath I said what was bothering me. "Why did you support the idea of coming here? You have never supported an idea that could get us into a heap of trouble with mom and dad, so why did you allow us to do it?" Level asked again.

'Sympathy didn't speak for a few minutes and when she did it was low and quite. "For as long as I can remember I have always been the leader of an imaginary world. A world at the time I didn't know ever had a chance at existing. It was a place where I belonged a place where I wasn't a hindrance or insane. I suppose I agreed with the idea because it gave me a chance to live that life and not just imagine it; though it defiantly wasn't entirely what I expected. Really anyone can imagine there life away, but few make there imaginations a reality. And I wanted a chance to be that leader that helper. I wanted a chance to make those thoughts realities.

"Sympathy, this isn't play pretend time. This real life we could go to prison for this." Said Midnight. 

"Midnight, that has been the fact since we crossed the boarder, it hasn't changed all-of-a-sudden because were sneaking someone out of the Light Realm." Sympathy countered. "If were going to get caught we may as well be caught doing something worth doing.)     

'Even Charlotte had to agree with that.'

'The sun hadn't changed position for the entire day and night. But I sensed that must have been getting close to dawn. Due to the fact that some of the shop owners were getting ready for another long day, and although the morning was still hushed, it wasn't exactly dead silent.'