New Recruits

'It was another snowy day just like the week before. And it was a Monday.'

'Mondays are always the best because it gives you the feel of a new start. A new beginning, like a brand knew page to write on or a new story to tell, and this week was one of those weeks.'   

'At first school started off normal.' 

'Well I guess in your case its anything but normal. I Mean Zea was Chasing Saul this morning in the halls.' 

'I found out that Saul was actually a were-wolf, and now I know the difference between a were-wolf and a were-dog. Were-wolves are humongous. just about Zea's size when she's in dragon form.' 

'Anyway Zea was in dragon form and Saul in were-wolf and she was threatening to kill him, there conversation went something like this.'  

"Saul I am gonna kill ya."Zea Yelled.   

"If you can catch me first!" Yelled Back. 

"Turn around and fight me like a real man!" Prompted Zea. 

"Why don't you go pick on somebody your own size!" Saul replied. 

"Dude look at yourself, you are my size!" Yelled Zea. 

'After round two Zea was out breath, Saul slowed down in speed turned back into human form with gray wolf ears and tail, quickly put on a hood and acted like Zea wasn't casing him, probably to throw her off on where he was for a while.'

'Zea was huffing and puffing when she came by and she was going fairly slow she stopped and asked more to herself than me.  

"Were did that short, little, annoying, koala go? But anyway how are you?" She huffed. As she turned back into human form. 

"I am good how are you?" I say. 

"Fantastic."She replied in a happy tone.

"So why are you chasing Saul?" I ask.

 "Wait, why was I chasing Saul." She pauses a moment in thought. "Oh, now I remember he pissed me off."

'That happened all week last week. Zea would chase someone that day whether it was earlier in the morning or late in the afternoon it would always happen at one point during the day.' 

'No, she never caught a single person no matter who it was, but none of them were brave enough to take her head on either.' 

'And Hanna, if she felt like it, would almost always come up to me and no matter what she asked me for, I would always have that object because it bothers me how people forget to pick up there stuff and she was one of those people. And our conversation went something like this today.' 

"Macy you need to stop being a hoarder." Said Hanna.

"Technically, it's not hoarding when its other peoples junk, and besides it's not my fault that people (1) have short term memory loss and can't even remember where they even put there stuff." I said. 

'No I still haven't haven't found that dumb lost and found yet. But that's okay, now everyone just asks me if I have their stuff and for the most part I always say yes.' 

'And Cloe, well, honestly I don't know where she is in the morning, but she hasn't ever missed a class so I don't worry about her too much. And Mic is usually helping teachers correct papers or helping teachers with carying books or in other words, just being herself in an amazing way.' 

'So in English class there was someone that I didn't recognize. I didn't exactly get a good look, I mean her hood hid her features pretty well and she was sitting in the back in the corner and seemed to hope she wouldn't get discovered. From what I could tell she had really long dark hair though.'