Cookies and Kindness

'After my chat with Alex. I ran outside by the flag poll and called dad to tell him I was finished. surprisingly he was late today, and not only that he wasn't picking up the phone. 

("Hmm, where do you think he is?" Asked Charlotte. "Don't worry he's coming." Said Sympathy.

'After two more tries, I started to worry.'

("Where could he..."Starts Charlotte)

'Just then, there was a the deep, loud, sound of horn startling me out of my thought's. As the  Red Garbage truck roared up next to curb and I knowingly walk toward it opening the door and stepping up into the truck where my Dad and Audrey were all waiting.' 

'At the moment Dad was  was talking with one of is workers on the phone, there were only two seats and generally when ever me and my other siblings rode with dad, we would have to share a seat, or stay standing. Aside form P.E had been mostly sitting almost the entire day so as I climbed I decided to let Audrey have the seat while let my legs stretch.'

"Do you want to share the seat?" She Asked. 

"No thanks, I can stand until we get to the office." I replied.     

"Suit yourself." she said as she went back to Pokemon go, and watch over her shoulder as she caught what looked like a yellow tinted phony with a fiery main, this game was without a doubt  completely pointless, but even I had to admit it was rather entertaining.'

"What have I told you about looking over my shoulder like that!" Audrey said suddenly and then I realized that I was leaning so far that I was an inch from her face. 

"Ta, not to."(1)  I say casually pulling my head back far enough to not annoy Audrey but no to far that I could see the screen. 

"Car's." said dad at last getting off the phone smile on his face guessing the movie Quote. 

"Correct. So you decided to pick us up in style today?" Tearing my gaze off the screen so I could look at his blue eyes, they were a lighter shade than mine, but they still shined in the widow tinted light, he had really tan skin, brownish-black hair that had a wave of gray in the front, he was a rather buff sort guy, clean shaved, and one of the hardest working man I have ever known.     

"The car got a flat tire on the dirt road, I made it too the office before the air gone completely out of it, but I will have to buy a knew tire. Don't tell your mother." He added." So how was your day." 

"It was good. I talked to Mr. Hugo about my grade and it's fine now." I say my eyes glued to Audrey's screen, again.

"Well that's good. Is Audrey Pokemoning?" He asked he didn't know what exactly what that was, neither did he care, all he needed to know was it was a game, and a man like him believed there where more useful ways to spend your time.

"Hmm, Yeah." I say. 

'Audrey looks up and say "Can you go just a little bit to the right, now stop." But Dad just keeps on driving." 

"Um Stop." Said Audrey said but was ignored again. 

"And you missed it." She said.  

"We've got places to go people to see things to do, but see as that your so busy you couldn't possibly have time to call your mother and tell will be late by the time we get home today."He said.

"Oh keep your shirt on, I'm calling her right now." She said has she put the phone near her ear and told mom. I didn't catch a word; I just stared aimlessly out the window.'   

'In a few minutes we made it up to place we call the the office. It defiantly was not fancy, but what would you expect?' 

'The couple of row's of plastic garbage cans, jut along side them there were mettle ones that where two sizes bigger, and last but not least there where two humongous cans standing side by side.'