Minho:I Love Everything About You..

Minho saw your phone and opened it.

He read the texts and became worried and angry.

"If who the hell is this, she'll regret this!" He said to his mind.

He called your mom..

"Yeoboseyo?" Your mom answered. "Umma this is Minho. Is _______ there?" He said calming himself.

"Yes, I wanna ask you something, why did she left you? Did the both of you have an argument?" Your mom asked worriedly.

"No. She left cuz she was bullied about our relationship and her scratches. By the way do she have scratches? She always wear long sleeve shirts everyday. Even in sleep." Minho

"Yes she does. It was when she was in a car accident. You can come over here and talk to her."

"I'll be there. Komawo bye." He answered and end the call.

*******

Minho's POV

I am now at the door of ________'s mother's house.

"Oh your here! Please! help my daughter! She locked herself in her room!" Umma exclaimed.

I ran to her room and knocked at the door. "Please, ________ open the door. I don't want you to do this! It hurts me!" I pleaded and she cried. "I already know about your scratches and you don't have to be ashamed. I'm going to love that scratches because I love you. I love everything about you. Please let me in." She cried harder.

"You know what, that texts was just a sh*t. They did it because they were jealous. They were jealous cause I have you you have me and we love each other. I don't want them to be the reason for my death." I cried and she slowly opened the door.

"Death? What do you mean?" She asked.

"Living without you will be the death of mine." I look in her eyes.

I hugged her and.....

And......

She fainted!!!!!!

***********************

Author: please look out for the last chapter of that.

Key: but before that we will give you a special Christmas and new year imagines!!

Author: I'm sorry for not updating for how many months.

*onew sobs*

Taemin: hyung why are you crying!!

Onew: cuz I were touch at the story, and her apology.

Key: your too oa

Minho: don't forget to vote, comment request,follow and fan!!

Jonghyun: and love the hottest man on earth!!

SHINee: who?

Jonghyun: of course me!!

Author: what ever jjong. Sarang!!