Taemin: Surprise!

Third Person's POV

"Min oppa!" Called the three year old child. His brother then turned to look at her. "Come on oppa! I've got something for you." She said and dragged his older brother to a certain tree. "Wow! Daebak." The older brother stared in awe at the tree house. "Happy birthday!" Min's sister happily said and hug him. He hug back and murmured "thank you" in her ears.

Then a flash of light.

The place changed. They were playing in the tree house. They've become a bit taller than before. He was tickling his sister. "Je-jebal! Hahahhahaha! Stop! Hahahha-oppa!" She giggled. He eventually stopped and smiled to his sister. She smiled back and ran to go down while giggling. "Be careful ________!" He said and continued to play.

"Ahh!!" A loud voice of a girl and a loud thud made him freeze. He jumped up and quickly ran to his sister.

He froze at the sight. Her sister, lying on the ground, red liquid creeping to the soil which was coming from the back her head. No. It can't be. No. He thought. His parents were carrying her for help. But he was just there, looking at the blood. The blood of his sister.

He jolted up. Breathing heavily. It was just a dream Taemin, relax. He thought. But his body seem to betray him. Flashes of his nightmare sending negative chills to his body. He looked at his bedside table to see the time. 6:00 am. He gasped more air and his breath even. His tensed body relaxed second by second.

It was his fault. The loss of his sister was entirely his fault. It was 14 years since that accident but the memory was still there. He became more guilty by the time. Even though his parents don't blame him but he is. He blames himself. He never saw her. His parents won't tell him if she's dead or not. But he knew she is dead. His parents just want to keep it from him. He thought that he might not accept it if they tell him.

He got up and prepared himself. He became a successful artist. 5 member band named SHINee. As what his sister want for him. He fulfilled it. But he can never show her. She can never see his success.

They are going to America for a fan meeting. He's always happy and excited to meet his fans. To talk to them. It was one of his fuels that keeps him performing.

He headed to their dorm where they all would meet up and go.

»TIME SKIP[Brought to you by Onew ^_^]«

The time they arrived at their destination, they were all exhausted. They went to their hotel and relaxed before going to the event.

They entered the place to see thousands of fans cheering for them. Taemin made his way with his members to greet everyone and receive cheers from fans. They talked for what seemed like ages. But he liked it. The small conversation, laughs that they shared. It flutters him. They celebrated his birthday with his fans. It was happy.

"The other SHINee members has a surprise for our maknae!" Said Key. His eyes went wide. He never had this much of a treatment from his hyungs. "Nae! Without the help of some of the fans here, and his parents this won't be successful so we thank you." Onew said. Minho stood up and dragged him with his chair to the center. He was shooting a confused and questioning look from his hyungs and staffs, but they just gave him smiles.

Then a group of people merged from the door at the very back of the seats. Came his parents and some other people, his fans. They were carrying a huge box. Very huge. And he observed that it was really heavy. They stopped in front of him and placed the box on his front. He started to tear the wrappers. The he hopped back at the sudden merge og a human from the box.

A tear came out of his eyes. He was shocked at the sight. ________. It was her. Really.

He can't explain what he feel, shock, happiness, fear, all mixing up. Inside him. He became speechless. Tears rapidly falling down his cheeks. "_________" he said. Still can't believe. "Surprise Min hyung!" She cheerfully said. But tears were attempting to fall down her eyes. He broke down and hug her. Crying with happiness. Murmuring, "Your real.. ________.. Your back.." between his sobs. He made everyone tear up at the sight of his happiness. His parents came and joined the hug. The crowd erupted with cheers.

It was the best birthday in his life. The return of his beloved sister. Their complete and happy family. He couldn't exchange it to any other thing in the world.

The best surprise.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Here comes the request!!! Dedicated to @RevathyAntony . I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it!
Vote, comment, request!

~ OnKeyJongTaeMin