Minho:I Love Everything About You..

You were a chubby not really fat, cheerful, lovely girl.

You were engaged with Minho for 5 months.

The both of you were too lucky to have each other.

The thing Minho didn't know is you were always hiding some scratches on your arm. This was when you were accidentally hit by a dump truck. Luckily you survived but left with that huge scratches.

Second is you were bullied because of that scratches.

The both of you were invited to join a party.

As always, you wore a long sleeve shirt, jeans and a pair of snickers.

At the party you were like the center of attention. Everybody was looking at you

"Look at her, is she the girl who has some greasy scratches?" "Yea. And she has a handsome boyfriend that really doesn't fit her." Some whispers coming from the people who are at the back.

Luckily Minho didn't heard that.

You felt really like burdensome so you said you'll be going home.

He also went home with you.

While you were wearing your slippers someone texted.

"You fat ugly b*tch! Do you really think you fit with Minho oppa? Your so assuming!!" The text that you have read.

You held your tears until Minho was asleep.

You cried hardly asking yourself. 'Am I really an assuming thinking Minho fits for me??' 'I think so. He's very handsome and popular and I'm just a nerd. A fat ugly girl with scratches.' You said in a kinda loud tone.

Days past still receiving those texts. You always feel burdensome in front of him.

One day, as you got out of your house, girls confronted you.

"Hey b*tch! *slap*" "How assuming you are! Thinking you fit for our Minho oppa! *kick*" "Look at the mirror, every little part of you is ugly. Your face, your body and you scratches! *creates scratches on your body in every word with her nails.*"

You notice that they were gone out of sight. They left you crying.

You packed you things and wore a hoodie jacket to hide your scratches. And left.

You left a letter.

Thing you didn't know, you left your phone.

At night Minho came home. "Jagiya?" He called. Nobody answered. He thinks you were sleeping so he went to your room. But you were not there.

"Jagiya?!" His tone became louder. He went to all part of the house but you were not there.

He noticed a letter with your cellphone.

"Dear Minho,
If your reading this now I think I'm gone. I'm not dead but just in somewhere else. I really feel burdensome because your popular, handsome and kind. Not like me. I'm just a ugly fat girl with scratches. At this time, I'll be at my mom or at the airport.

I love you.

Sincerely yours,
________"

Tears were going down on his cheeks like waterfalls...

~~to be continued ~~