Onew: Goodnight Kisses

[short a/n: Dedicated to donsaeng Shelley (@DazzlingShelley17) and to her sibling who requested this.. I hope you'll enjoy this! :)]

Your POV

It's been 1:00 AM but Onew's still not home. He's been out for practice and I can't sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Third Person's POV

You heard someone's foot steps near you. You acted sleeping.

Onew openned the lights and saw you sleeping. He went to the bathroom and took a bath.

Later on, he turned of the lights and layed himself beside you.

He wrapped his arms around you and burried his face in your neck.. You shivered still acting..

“I know your awake.. You really waited this long huh?” him. You sighed and turned to him. “It's late huh?” you asked. “Manager hyung did some instructions and it took long. Mianhae.” Onew.

You gave him a peck in the lips and smiled. “I understand.” You. “Komawo.. I love you..” Him.

You turned and tried to sleep. He puts kisses to your shoulders up to your neck util to your earlobe.

You faced him. He kissed your lips long.. He stoped.. You looked unto his eyes, and so is he.

You just found yourselves making out. Enjoying your kisses.

He balanced himself above you. Asuring you wouldn't carry his full weight. He kisses you again. And trails his kisses to your neck.

You held his hair. Feeling the pleasure of his kisses.

You raised and let him undress your night shirt. And later removes you bra.

He kissed you again and rubs your left breast. You moaned between your kisses.

“Oh f*ck you too hot.” him. You helped him remove his shirt. After, you wrapped your arms in his neck.

He puts love bites at your jawline while massaging your both breasts. You moaned louder. “That's f*cking great.” you.

You were kissing long again as he pulls down you pajamas with your under garments. His kisses were now down to your tummy.

Until it reaches your core. He opens your legs. He kisses your core. “Sh*t” you whisphered.

He continous to kiss it and sips your every cum. Until he tongue f*cked you.. “Ugh.. Harder..” you growled.

He did what you said and fucked it harder and faster. You even held his head to guide it and flowed to the rhythm.

You cummed but that wasn't enough. He licks your cum and sits. He placed his middle finger to your necktar smoothly teasing you.

“Oh fuck it..” you. He gently pushed his hand inside. “Let's make it wet.” He sexily whispered.

After some seconds, “Faster! Ugh.. Harder!” you half shouted. He did as what you said and enters another finger. “Ohh.. Fuck.” You.

After few minutes you already cummed. He licked his finger full of cum. “So wet.” he said sexily.

He removed his pants and position himself, “I'm now so fucking ready.” He growled. He gently entered his manhood inside you.

“Ugh..” you groaned. He kissed you and mixed his moans with your groans. He is now doing it faster and harder.

He held your thigh to guide and push it more inside. Your bed squeeking as you both now in the rhythm.

“I-i'm cumming.. ugh..” you groaned.. “Umm.. umm.. Cum with me baby” his sexy moans were now a bit louder as your now at your climax.. And....

Cummed at the same time

“Aahhh..” you both sigh.. He's still inside you..

He layed down beside you. “I love you.” you said. “Nado saranghae”him

You both hugged each other under those thin sheet of your blanket.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{END OF IMAGINE}

Author: I made it. *sighs*

Taemin: Yeah..

Author: but I think it suits more for Key.
Key: of course I'm the sexiest diva! *winks*

Fans: *faint*

Jonghyun and Minho: *sighs* Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Fan.. Komawo for reading!!

Everyone: *Looks at Onew*

Onew: *Pokes a stick to a fan who fainted*

Key, Taem, Jong and Minho: Hyung!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

^_^