Meeting Taemin

You are heading to your friends house.

*ding dong!*

You look at the screen outside her house. Usually, she surprises you on the screen. But nothing happened. You press again the door bell. A few seconds later a boy was the one looking at the screen. You were suprised. Your eyes met with his and you saw the spark of his eyes. 'He's so beautiful.' You thought. 'Maybe he's my bestfriends boyfriend.' you added. 

"Oh, come in." he said with  little smile. "Ok." you feel butterflies in your stomach. he opened the door and asked you to sit as you obey him blushing.

"Are you my bestfriend's boyfriend? She looks so lucky to have you." You said with a little regret on your face while asking him. "No, i'm his younger brother." he answered with a chuckle. "Oh" you answered with a sigh.

*ding dong*

"oh.. that might be (name of friend)" you said. Taemin got to the door to welcome his sister.

"Your friend is here." taemin said. Your friend rushed in of the house to see you. "oh. your here. do you want something? why didn't you accompany our visitor?" half shouting at her brother. Taemin blushed as he rubs the nape of his neck. Your friend went to the kitchen to prepare snacks.

After eating and talking...

"I should go now." you said. "Ohh Taemin you should go with her and talk with her." she said with a grin. "But-" the both of you were interupted because your friend pushed you to the door. "bye!!" she said.

The both of you walked and talked to each other. Taemin clears his throat. "Is there something wrong? Am i bothering you?" you said with a questioning look. "No!! Just..ummm......Canihaveyournumber?" he said fastly. "What? Can you make it slow?" you said. "Can i have your number?" he said blushing. You blushed too and gave your number.

You bid goodbye to him then entered your house..

THE END

Pweew....

That was kinda long but i wish you like the imagine.

don't forget to vote and message me you requests.

^_^