Minho:I Love Everything About You..

Minho's POV:

I am now at the hospital. ________ fainted after she locked herself in her room.

I hope she'll be okay.

'Aish! Why can't I be calm and relaxed?'

'What if she'll be in bad condition?'

'I did nothing to save her'

'If I have read those texts I could've protected her.'

"When. Are you the relative of Ms. ________?" I stopped walking around after I heard something on my back. I quickly turned my back and nodded.

"Name?"doctor

"Minho Choi." Me

"Relationship with the patient?" Doctor

"Boyfriend." Me.

"What did she do before this accident?" Doctor. "She locked herself in her room." Me. The doctor sighed and said "She fainted because she was overdosed with pills. I think she wanna commit suicide. But luckily she survived and now well." A wide smile was created on my face after I heard his last sentence. "You can now visit her." The doctor added. I entered the room and saw her sleeping.

"I will never let this happen to you again." I whispered then she moved and said "Minho." weakly.

I smiled and called the doctor.

The doctor checked and said we could now go home.

We are well now after the accident two weeks ago.

Someone knocked and ______ stand to open the door.

What's going on? Why is she long? I stood up and went— "What are you doing?"

I saw someone slapped ________. Grrr!! How dare she!!!

"Hey! How dare you slap my girlfriend!" I shouted. My blood is boiling and can't bear to shout at this b*tch!!

"O-oppa, I-I can e-explain—" the girl said.

"What you did was an enough explanation!!" I said.

"Go or I'll call the police!!" Me.

"No! She doesn't belong to you! She's a freak! A bitch!" Her

"Yah! How dare you say that to her?! Huh?! Get out!" Me.

She ran while crying..

"You don't have to do that. She's right, I'm a freak.. I don't belong to you." __________

"Listen, _________ I you belong to me and I belong to you. For me your the most beautiful girl in the world. No matter what they say,I will still love you. Don't listen to them OK?" Me.

We just get back and slept.

Days after no one did that again.

We loved each other and lived a happy life..

----------------------

I don't think the story had a nice ending..

What do you think?

Vote

Follow

Comment..

Love ya all! <3