Chapter 36 : Storm Within

Start from the beginning

" I will return back whatever I had snatched from you Khushi... I will... if you never trust me again, I can accept though it will kill me literally but I will help you to establish the broken trust on LOVE, on your self confidence... Just,.. Just.. One chance.." Arnav was thinking about the whole incident again and again while his over exhausted body slowly slips into a disturb slumber. He tried hard to make himself awake because he wanted to talk with Khushi but failed...

Soon Arnav slips into a very deep and peaceful slumber unknown to himself after years...

***********

At the same time...

Arvind and Ratna's Room..

RM ..

Ratna and Arvind were sitting on the bed besides each other hands for long time. Finally Arvind said breaking the silence, "Were we that much ignorant Ratna, that we failed to understand Chotey?"

" I don't know Arvindji.. I has always seen the situation from one side.. Truly we failed to assess Arnav and his insecurities.. He was insecure about everything, precisely about his relationship.. Whatever he did with Khushi is never acceptable but his nature of over possessiveness, jealousy and insecurity, pushed him towards his act.. How we failed to access him or to read his inner turmoil? And he was being abused? Why we never thought of about it? Is not it our failure as parents?" Ratna asked while she is still digesting the fact that her Chotey was being molested..

" Don't dwell on the past Ratna.. Whatever happened has happened but now we need to hold on the present and upcoming future." Arvind said while trying to sooth his wife who was still crying.

" You were still cordial with Arnav but what I did?? I told him to not call me as maa.. I snatch the right.. I am a total failure as a mother.. I could not understand my child's turmoil.. I.. I..." Ratna was cut off by Arvind..

" Control yourself Ratna..Whatever happened we can not change but now we will stand beside them.. Both Arnav and Khushi needs us.. But one thing for sure, I will let them decide their fate by their own.. I will not force neither Arnav nor Khushi to bind together.. Though I know Arnav is dying to be with Khushi, and till now I also be thinking that somewhere to convince her to forgave him, but now I think it's too complicated.. If we will come in between them, Khushi's decision may be biased but I want them to take their decision based on their heart not whatever the surrounding, circumstances or mind is telling.." Arvind said calm yet determined voice.

" You are right.. Deep down I was also thinking the same.. But whether Khushi accept Arnav or not, that is different issue.. I need first to talk with my Chotey.. I have to..." With that Ratna was about to go but Arvind holds her hands.

" Arnav is tired now.. He is exhausted after today's revelations. Besides, after sending Sheetal to her right place, Arnav finally got the justice for himself. Give him some time. Later we both will talk with him.. and now, please take some rest Ratna.. We have to be strong because, the storm within us needed to cool down... Just a little time.." Arvind said while Ratna sat down again with an understanding nodding...