Chapter 36 : Storm Within

Start from the beginning

Years of abandonment, rejection, loneliness, pain, hurt and losing own self and your family, can Khushi forget everything just because Arnav tried committing suicide??

Just because Arnav was feeling guilty?

Or maybe just because Arnav truly loved her and realized it later??

But most importantly, if Khushi just forgive and forget everything because Arnav tried to commit suicide, will it not be an insult for the LOVE she has and still have for Arnav or the love Arnav CLAIMS to have for her?

Will it not proof that it is just out of pity??

At present what she actually is feeling?? Pity for Arnav or his love??

Khushi feels her head is spinning and the more she is thinking, the more her thoughts are becoming clouded.

Finally after lot of thinking Khushi took a deep breath... wiping her wet cheek she decided already what she has to do...

 wiping her wet cheek she decided already what she has to do

She will take the step, no matter what... because she will never let her present emotional state to decide the fate of her destiny or may be " THEIR DESTINY "......

***********

At the same time..

Arnav's Room..

RM ..

Arnav was lying on the bed after taking a light breakfast. He suddenly felt a long term burden has been removed..

Sheetal Kapoor is out from their life.. Finally he had able to give justice towards Shashi Gupta's death, his Rima aunty's broken marriage, and justice towards his old self..

The coward, immature, idiot boy who was foolishly thought himself as a king while he was played and used brilliantly by that vile woman..

And probably, Khushi got a little bit of solace after Sheetal got arrested, though while the revelations she was not present..

Khushi....

Her name brought restlessness within his already unsteady heart. Did she wake up?

How she is feeling now?

Did she remember their moments of togetherness last night?

Did she hear about his heartfelt confession??

Suddenly Arnav remembered Khushi's last word when he tucked her in the bed of guest room early morning, " I hate you."

Arnav smiled ruefully.. This flowerlike, innocent soul, who loved him with his all follies but due to his cruel act, venomous tongue, some unthoughtfull words and immense jealousy not only snatched 6 years from their life but also make Khushi losing her trust on LOVE... losing her self confidence.. Losing her self...