I missed this so fucking much. I can feel her warm breath on my neck each time she exhales. My heart is beating so hard, I can feel it against my rib cage.

What is she thinking?! Does she know what this does to me?! Does she know what this makes me want to do to her?

The way her leg is propped up on my hip, how close my hand is to her ass, how when her breath hits my neck my heart beats faster, how her dress is falling off her shoulder exposing her boobs, which are spilling out of her strapless bra, how fucking hard she makes me.

I moan out as she rubs against me when she shifted. I bite my lip and hope she didn't hear it. I can hear my heart beating in my ears and I feel like I'm about to explode. I close my eyes trying to think about something else besides how close she is but all I see is her standing there with her dress opened, exposing her strapless bra and matching black underwear, from earlier.

I open my eyes quickly and her lips brush agaisnt my neck the spot tingles and I can't take anymore of it. I let go of her leg and move away from her trying not to wake her up and go to the bathroom.

I close the door behind me and lean against it. "What the fuck is happening to me?" I whisper it. I look down at my boner and run my hands through my hair, sighing.

I splashed water on my face then dried it off and looked in the mirror. It was still there no matter how hard I tried to get it to go away.

I sat down on the toilet and unzipped my pants pulling them down. It sprang up and I grabbed it going up and down. I closed my eyes and the same picture came back to mind.

I imagined her sucking me off, while looking up at me. It felt so real. I went faster and eventually let go, breathing heavily and saying her name under my breath.

I cleaned up and washed my hands. I leaned my head back. "I need to get fucked, and quick." I walked out of the bathroom and went back to cuddling her after checking the time. I pulled her dress up so her boobs wouldn't be showing anymore and she looked up at me.

"What are you doing?" "I was fixing your dress, your boobs were out." "Oh.." she smiled and closed her eyes. "What?" "Nothing." "Tell me." "I thought you liked that." I smiled at her. "Just like you like this dick." "Yes, daddy." She moaned it, making my eyes widened. She looked at me. "Gotcha." "I hate you." "I love you too."

I jolt at her words remembering the ones from earlier. She looks up at me. "What time is it?" I reach over her and grab my phone and check the time then put it back down and come back. "7:50." "When are we leaving?" "Around like eight but closer to nine." "An hour. Okay." "You want a few more minutes?" "No, we need to get up and I told you only a few more minutes."

So she does remember what she said.

"Is that all you remember?" "No." "You know how we got here?" "Yeah, I wanted you to." Was she wake the whole time? I debate if I should ask her but don't. "You gonna get up?" "Eventually, I like it here....." She takes a long pause. "It's warm and cozy." Why did she hesitate? "Oh." "You smell good." "You said that earlier." "Oh, well you do." So she wasn't awake the whole time. "Thanks."

We layed there for a few more minutes until she turned around and wrapped my arm around her. Her ass was on my dick and my arm was pressed against her boob. She had to be messing with me now. She had grabbed her phone but I couldn't see over her shoulder.

She sighed and sat up holding her dress at the top. She fixed it and looked over her shoulder at me. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me then she got up and fixed her clothes then went over to her vanity and fixed her hair then went to the bathroom.

She came out and came to sit back on the bed. She sat leaning against the headboard with her legs stretched out and the covers over her.

"Why'd you wake me up when we still have a whole nother hour?" "I didn't know what you had to do." "You could have just asked." "Yeah some of the answers you were giving me just weren't it."

We sat there. "You wanna know something?" I looked up at her as a response to her question. "You're so fucking handsome." "You wanna know something?" "What?" "You're so fucking beautiful." She leaned in and tilted my face up towards hers. "We can't." "I know."

She stayed that close. "Can I ask you something?" I nodded. "Why did you do it?" "I don't know, but believe me when I say I regret every second of it and I hate that I let you go." She was silent for a few minutes. "Yeah." She sighed then leaned her forehead agaisnt mine. "Is that it?" "I don't know what you want me to say. I'm in a relationship and I can't have both of you, I'm not gonna just break up with Joey for no reason, and the second he leaves I shouldn't get to come back to you. I don't deserve that, it's not right."

I grabbed her. "I understand. I don't know what else I wanted from you but know that you deserve way more than what you get and I would go to the ends of the earth if that's what it took to give it to you." "I fucking love you and it hurts so bad." "Tell me about it."

She pulled away and sat on the edge of the bed with her head in her hands. I rubbed her back. "Please." "What?" "I.. can you leave my room?" I looked at her. She was putting her barrier back up, the same barrier that was up the first time we met in second grade, and everytime I wronged her. I hated when she put it up cause it made it hard for anyone to get to her. "Talk to me." I moved closer to her and she stood up.

"Go, please." She wouldn't make eye contact with me. "Please, talk to me." I grabbed onto her waist. She pushed me away and I stumbled. "Go, please." She opened the door and pushed me out when I didn't move. She closed it and I grabbed the handle as quick as I could but she had already locked it. I leaned my head agaisnt it. "What the fuck?" I hate it when she gets like this.

(Authors Note)
What will happen next? Keep reading to find out.
Hope you enjoyed.