CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: Lifeless

Napangiwi ako sa alaalang dito ko sya sinagot at dito ko inumpisahan ang aking kahibangan Well, except for the fact na right from the very beginning that I enter his life nagsimula ang kahibangan ko.

Yes. He WAS my boyfriend. Past Tense. Iniwan nya ako sa hindi ko malamang rason. Pinagmukha nya akong tanga sa harap ng Shanon na yon. I cried alot for him, A LOT.

He did hurt me and I surely hurt him back in a fvcking hard way. Unti unti lang...unti unti.

"Dream...I just want you to know that I Lov--"

"That you LOVE me?" I cut him off.

Napatungo lang sya.

"Fvck that bullsht Seraige! Saiyo nayang pagmamahal na yan! Wala namang nagagawang mabuti sakin ang ptanginang pagmamahal mong yan!"

"Baby...I-I am out of control that d-day. I'm too confused, I-I'm unfocused, I don't fvckin know what fvcking bllsht to do next..."

"Well I want you to know that I.Don't.Care! Nanggaling na sayo mismo na ayaw mo na saakin...n-na you n-never loved me and you said that you w-want me out of your life!"

Lumapit sya sakin pero umaatras ako.

"No...I never said that..."

"But you said that you want me out of the line and just never fvcking come back right? Don't tell.me I was wrong because I remember exactly what you said. Now, fvck it, fvck and shut the fvcking hell of it. It's all the same Seraige, ALL the same!"

"Please Baby listen to me..."

Baby.

Hearing that word makes me shivers and look away.

"I'll explain everything--"

"No, just fvcking no. Save it, save all of it, until the day that you are ready to die infront of me."

Just what the fvck Shin?! Hearing those words is so harsh! Dammit.

Napatingin sya sakin. Hindi ko alam kung maaawa ba ako o maiiyak dahil sa itsura ng kanyang mga mata. Reddish, full of eyebags, dark  and all. He was depress I knew it.

"Die? Really Shinelle you want me to die? I-I'll do everything you want if you want me to die...I'll die...for you...I'll die for you Dream if it makes you happy..."

OH MY GOD. He's insane! Deeply insane!

"You are lifeless."

"Yeah, lifeless without you..."

Tugtugtug. My heart...it's beating again the way it beats when his around.

What should I say? What should I do? Fvck it! I don't really know what to do!

Pinagmasdan ko ng mabuti ang mukha nya. It was really genuine yet enigmatic. Can't say what he really feel because he's too mysterious to me that I can't even look away.

"I want you to answer honestly Dream...Please...

Do you still love me?"

_______

(From Starting to Bleed Chapter: Unsaid Part)

"Dream Baby..."

No response.

"Can you be my girlfriend?"

"WHAAAAAAAT?"

Did I hear it right? Napatayo naman agad ako ng wala sa oras. Ganun din sya at pinagpagan ang kanyang pants.

"Once again Dream...Can you be my girlfriend?"

"Are you serious?" Sabi ko ng nay pagtatakang mukha.

"I'm fvcking serious Dream...Can you be my girlfriend?"

OH MY GOD!!!

"My answer is...

YES Seraige...I love to be your fvcking girlfriend."

Niyakap nya ako like he really own me and he would not let anyone touch me even lay their fingers on me.

"I Love You so fvcking damn much Dream...infinity and beyond." He kissed my forehead and hug me again.

I hope that this happiness won't last.

-------
AUTHORS NOTE:
Hi kay Faith na nagmessage sakin pati narin sa isang lovable reader na nagtext sakin pero walang name T.T Sobra akong napangiti! :) And hi sa mga nagpopost sa Message Board ko! Rereplyan ko kayo lahat swear! <3

Next time mga portion ko hah! Busy eh. :)